DS2Key 0.3 - "The Rusty Bagel"

sypherce

Here's the newest release, I added "Touch Mouse" (mouse support). Also added some other stuff, check the version info as follows. Please refer to the readme.txt file for more information. Please send any bug reports, questions, or suggestions to sypherce@gmail.com.

»» ds2key03_021006_.zip

»» DS2Key Archives

---

Version Info

---

0.3 "The Rusty Bagel" (02.10.06)

PC Side

- Revamped nearly everything.

- Added Profile support.

- Fixed most bugs from previous versions.

DS Side

- Added the Touch-Mouse! (Incomplete)

- DS2Key will now remember your WiFi settings.

sypherce@gmail.com

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This latest version, I can't use the stylus at all.

I'm glad to hear (if limited) but mouse control.

I'd love to test it, but I cant figure out why I cant load the app (It loads fine, I'm using an M3 CF, without any loaders (ndsloader.bin), the app freezes when pressing A to load, but loads fine with Start. v0.2 had the same problem, but i COULD use the touchscreen back then :unsure: )

BTW, I've been toying around the profiles and stuff, even though I cant get this thing to work and I must admit I am impressed!

The profiles idea is great.

And even if I cant configure the settings at all, the option to store settings is very nice as well.

I'd love to test it, but I cant figure out why I cant load the app (It loads fine, I'm using an M3 CF, without any loaders (ndsloader.bin), the app freezes when pressing A to load, but loads fine with Start. v0.2 had the same problem, but i COULD use the touchscreen back then :unsure: )

Where does it freeze exactly? Is it after the top screen displays "Do ConfigureWifi"? If so I believe your the.sav file is either missing, unreachable, or not named similar to your.nds/.ds.gba.

I'd love to test it, but I cant figure out why I cant load the app (It loads fine, I'm using an M3 CF, without any loaders (ndsloader.bin), the app freezes when pressing A to load, but loads fine with Start. v0.2 had the same problem, but i COULD use the touchscreen back then :P )

Where does it freeze exactly? Is it after the top screen displays "Do ConfigureWifi"? If so I believe your the.sav file is either missing, unreachable, or not named similar to your.nds/.ds.gba.

Well, it freezes when it first loads, if I press A.

Meanwhile, If I press Start to load, it does load the whole thing, I can move around with arrows and press A and B, however ALL touchscreen capability is completely disabled.

I'm not talking about certain areas being hard to hit, im talking about trying every single spot, and not being able to respond. However, moving the Dpad or pressing A or B does make teh app respond.

The.sav file was stored at both the root folder and the ndssave folder.

Well, it freezes when it first loads, if I press A.

Meanwhile, If I press Start to load, it does load the whole thing, I can move around with arrows and press A and B, however ALL touchscreen capability is completely disabled.

I'm not talking about certain areas being hard to hit, im talking about trying every single spot, and not being able to respond. However, moving the Dpad or pressing A or B does make teh app respond.

The.sav file was stored at both the root folder and the ndssave folder.

What is the filename of your.sav file?

I don't know how the M3 CF needs the.sav to be, but it should

work with the name "ds2key.ds.sav" or "ds2key.sav" depending

and needs to be in the same folder (but no warranty with that).