New Resident Evil Movie in Production

Aoshi

Resident Evil: Extinction, the third installment in the popular game-to-film franchise, is set to begin production in 2006. Russell Mulcahy (The Shadow, Highlander) will direct with Milla Jovovich reprising her starring role.

It was previously believed that the third film, written by Paul W.S. Anderson, would be titled Resident Evil: Afterlife. Reports said the movie would be set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun with mutant zombies. The setting was the Nevada desert with the Aussie outback standing in for the American wasteland. In the final reel, the action would have shifted to Japan, setting up the fourth installment.

It's unclear now if Resident Evil: Extinction will follow that same storyline or whether or not a fourth film is still planned.

Sony's Screen Gems will again distribute the film in North America.

:P I wonder if they would use the code veronica arc for extinction ?

Dammit if their even thinking of a part 4 i hope they use the rea...................oh who the hell im kidding.

Resident Evil 1 the movie was alright but it got toally ridiculous when in part 2 they were karate fighting against the zombies...OMFG. It was so stupid and hilarious.

Resident Evil 1 the movie was alright but it got toally ridiculous when in part 2 they were karate fighting against the zombies...OMFG. It was so stupid and hilarious.

Karate fighting against zombies? :blink: The only karate fighting I remember in RE:Apocalypse was when Alice took on Nemesis! Where were the other karate fighting scenes? :unsure: