sfa3 for psp

would this be a waste of money if i bought the PSP just for this game??

Not sure about you but I just received this game.

I am now feeling like zombie becos I have played until 5am in the morning :banghead: THis game is this good! It is so sweet to have this game on a handheld with everything intact and extra features some more with extra characters. I can't wait to go abck and play again :P

I am now feeling like zombie becos I have played until 5am in the morning :P THis game is this good! It is so sweet to have this game on a handheld with everything intact and extra features some more with extra characters. I can't wait to go abck and play again :D

i mean, would i be waasting money if i buy a psp becuz of this game.(i don't have a psp yet) btw how much does psp games cost, around $40?

I am now feeling like zombie becos I have played until 5am in the morning :P THis game is this good! It is so sweet to have this game on a handheld with everything intact and extra features some more with extra characters. I can't wait to go abck and play again :D

i mean, would i be waasting money if i buy a psp becuz of this game.(i don't have a psp yet) btw how much does psp games cost, around $40?

That will depend on whether you have the extra money, the desire to play this game and so on. PSP will have more games coming and I can't wait for the next batch of good games :D

Hmm, if your buying a psp for only this game (and you already have an ipod), then no. Yes most psp games cost around $40. Hmm, and the 8 gigabyte memory stick is coming out soon, so the memory sticks for it are going to be cheap pretty soon. Wait untill summer, a lot of more good games will be out by then, also cheap memory sticks.

Hmm, if your buying a psp for only this game (and you already have an ipod), then no. Yes most psp games cost around $40. Hmm, and the 8 gigabyte memory stick is coming out soon, so the memory sticks for it are going to be cheap pretty soon. Wait untill summer, a lot of more good games will be out by then, also cheap memory sticks.

The memory stick IS getting cheaper now. I just get a 1GB MSPD for USD66++

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...