blocking?

knight0fdragon

Oh whoops, blocking. I'm pretty sure it's blocking my default, although theres is a define although the lines of SGIP_BLOCKING_DEFAULT. If you were to set 'i' to 0 it would block, but maybe it just doesn't work in SG's lib. It's easy enough to do artificially like you already are.

Oh whoops, blocking. I'm pretty sure it's blocking my default, although theres is a define although the lines of SGIP_BLOCKING_DEFAULT. If you were to set 'i' to 0 it would block, but maybe it just doesn't work in SG's lib. It's easy enough to do artificially like you already are.

I remember sgstair saying something about blocking methods coming in the next version, anyway this method (while loop) works quite well now...

As for the DS as a server, I see it as quite a hard task, you would need port forwarding (quite probably) and all of that...

Bafio

Correct, this version doesn't support blocking mode (all sockets are non-blocking) - next version will start sockets in blocking mode and allow you to turn it off (with ioctl)

-Stephen

ok thanks for all the info, since i made a networking class for his stuff, I will just wait till the next version of the lib, and update the classes, i can still use what i got, - the server portion as of now