I was humiliated..........

L.S.D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the thread has sort of returned to the track, I'm not going to close this just yet.

YEAH!! SO wierdy either post on the topic or shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, k'dash... Do you agree with that list?!

I mean cmon, Twelve is in the low section. His unique attacks supers have to count for something!

Since the thread has sort of returned to the track, I'm not going to close this just yet.

YEAH!! SO wierdy either post on the topic or shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, k'dash... Do you agree with that list?!

I mean cmon, Twelve is in the low section. His unique attacks supers have to count for something!

Nope, they don't. Twelve is one of the worst characters in the game. His only game is poking. His specials are just outright crap, XNDL and XCOPY are possibly the only usuable ones. Not good, I mentioned usuable. XNDL for it's EXing possbilities and XCOPY is only realtive useful when used against certain characters, provided you know how to use them. If you plan on using Twelve, you need to know your pokes, parry alot and be prepared to take damage.

Chun/Yun/Ken are definately the best characters in the game. Chun-Li with her c.mk and her 2nd Super Art. While not having any Anti-air game, she can control the groun better then Ken. And Chun-Li is the only one who can shut down Ken effectivly. And Ken's ground game is VERY good. And all round a better character. Better then both Gouki, Ryu and Sean.

for me., i use ryu, akuma and sometimes yun. i don't know how to do cross over, well basically i'm not good at this game. the way i c the worst character is that they are used to prove ur skills, cuz they're are hard to play with