I was humiliated..........

L.S.D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, have you ever played against a girl and let her beat you intentionally?

well.....matter of fact, I did. It was on MVC2. There was one girl who always play that game and quite good at it, especially with Cable (heck, anyone can be good with Cable). I was lazy to play for long time that day so I just deliberately lost to her. :banghead: Then, I just go to Coffee Bean to play my PSP while having a cup of cappucino and a piece of cheese cake. Yummy

actually, have you ever played against a girl and let her beat you intentionally?

well.....matter of fact, I did. It was on MVC2. There was one girl who always play that game and quite good at it, especially with Cable (heck, anyone can be good with Cable). I was lazy to play for long time that day so I just deliberately lost to her. :banghead: Then, I just go to Coffee Bean to play my PSP while having a cup of cappucino and a piece of cheese cake. Yummy

Everyone is good with Cable. Even my rabbit is good with Cable, and all he did was sit there.

well.....matter of fact, I did. It was on MVC2. There was one girl who always play that game and quite good at it, especially with Cable (heck, anyone can be good with Cable). I was lazy to play for long time that day so I just deliberately lost to her. ;) Then, I just go to Coffee Bean to play my PSP while having a cup of cappucino and a piece of cheese cake. Yummy

Everyone is good with Cable. Even my rabbit is good with Cable, and all he did was sit there.

The fight goes something like this:

*CAble*

Hyper beam.......Hyper beam!.......Hyper beam!...........Hyper beam!

Super.........HYPER BEAM!

*anouncer guy*

"Finish!..........Whoah, i almost had a heart attack!"

*Girls talking*

"Hey i owned ths boy in a game, man he really sucked, so i guees i like him more."

SIke!

Yagami........Own.........her...........feroiucisly.

Only after you play around a bit by barely winning a couple of rnds.

Now IF she is a real "girl gamer", than owning her is like showing her youre da man!

But if she's just playing for no reason and barely plays games then i guess you can throw in the towel a couple of games so she wont get bored.

This tip was taken from...........

Shoma's best selling book : "Girl-Gamer-getter"

Special tip #444 *YOSHA!*

garyoak99, I ment it was going to be saved due to the flames. Since 1emumation has had some pretty nasty flame wars in the past ;) (We all miss you randomguy).

Also, I have never lost purpersly to a girl in a game, why, It'll be pointless to, I really don't think giving them the win (unless it's careless fun with a girl you already know) will effect the situation much between the two.

Also, to stay on topic, L.S.D, stop playing with Q, and get your butt with Ken. If you want to know why he is good, then go on google and look up some videos.

garyoak99, I ment it was going to be saved due to the flames. Since 1emumation has had some pretty nasty flame wars in the past :P (We all miss you randomguy).

Also, I have never lost purpersly to a girl in a game, why, It'll be pointless to, I really don't think giving them the win (unless it's careless fun with a girl you already know) will effect the situation much between the two.

Also, to stay on topic, L.S.D, stop playing with Q, and get your butt with Ken. If you want to know why he is good, then go on google and look up some videos.

I....WILL.....NOT.....PLAY......USING......SHOTOKANS.......unless it is Akuma. And I dont use shotokans in 3S. WHy use them when you have so many good characters? And don't diss Q :banghead:

Q kinda does suck....

Its all about twelve.

Slow bastard... but once you use every aspect of his skills...hes a beast!!!!!!!!!

My fav shotokan is sean, becuz he;'s so hard to use and basically sucks, but like twelve, u gotta use em right!

Edited by Shoma

garyoak99, I ment it was going to be saved due to the flames. Since 1emumation has had some pretty nasty flame wars in the past :P (We all miss you randomguy).

I....WILL.....NOT.....PLAY......USING......SHOTOKANS.......unless it is Akuma. And I dont use shotokans in 3S. WHy use them when you have so many good characters? And don't diss Q :banghead:

Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks Q sucks

Use Twelve.