I was humiliated..........

L.S.D

* stars at shoma*

*shoryuken shoma*

*scream out shoryuken!!*

*laughs his ass off some more*

owned by Ryuken!

K'dash, finish it off by signing it with ryukens blood >.<!!

Signed. With Ryuken's Blood.

*massive cheers*

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost 10 straight round to an Elena player in SF3 yesterday in my local arcade. 10 STRAIGHT LOSS. I mainly use Q, Oro and Alex. Then, the flocking player continue to beat the next player who challenge him (he use all the Shoto) for another 10 straight round.

TO make it more humilating, the player is a GIRL. A GIRL who play SF3! this is a first.

YOU ARE TRAASH.. YOU ARE TRAAAAASHHHH! LoloLOlolol ( I just had to do it ;p)

but seriously.. it would've been the worst if she lands perfect on you, tell me she didn't? more over.. did she ever parry your moves? if she scrub thats a different story.. but if she really plays fo real (play smart, knowing how to parry or use moves/super at the right time), you lost your fighting pride son O_O;

Sigh....Yagami and his fag-club all ganged up on me......haters.

*packs up the equipment*

Retalating is futile in the cyber-world, may youre game be with such passion as your.....w/e.

Wait, did that guy get a pic of the chick who owned him?

I lost 10 straight round to an Elena player in SF3 yesterday in my local arcade. 10 STRAIGHT LOSS. I mainly use Q, Oro and Alex. Then, the flocking player continue to beat the next player who challenge him (he use all the Shoto) for another 10 straight round.

TO make it more humilating, the player is a GIRL. A GIRL who play SF3! this is a first.

YOU ARE TRAASH.. YOU ARE TRAAAAASHHHH! LoloLOlolol ( I just had to do it ;p)

but seriously.. it would've been the worst if she lands perfect on you, tell me she didn't? more over.. did she ever parry your moves? if she scrub thats a different story.. but if she really plays fo real (play smart, knowing how to parry or use moves/super at the right time), you lost your fighting pride son O_O;

She is good in using all the normal moves of Elena. ELena has a set of moves which can be mix up with high and low attack. I seldom play against elena so not familiar with her.

And magnis, luckily no perfect win from her although she score a win using taunt on me :rofl::(

*packs up the equipment*

Retalating is futile in the cyber-world, may youre game be with such passion as your.....w/e.

isn't insulting and flaming against forum rules?

*packs up the equipment*

It's hard to tell if he's serious or not. Like does he really think he's Shoma? I hope not.

*packs up the equipment*

It's hard to tell if he's serious or not. Like does he really think he's Shoma? I hope not.

hahah... i can see the therapy session now.

doc:you are not shoma.

kid:YOSHA!!!

doc: no seriously, you are not a fictional character called shoma.

kid: YOSHA!!

doc: wtf is yosha? you are NOT SHOMA.

kid: YOSHA YOSHA YOSHA-CHU!

doc: i give up, this kid is too much of a nut case even for me.

kid: YOSHA-CHU!

*whacks doc on head with bat*

She is good in using all the normal moves of Elena. ELena has a set of moves which can be mix up with high and low attack. I seldom play against elena so not familiar with her.

And magnis, luckily no perfect win from her although she score a win using taunt on me :rofl::(

The perfect tactic if your playing against a character you don't know is to bait and catch em with his fast pokes, which isn't that much, or buffer the charging punch at certain times and unleash em. Then again, your Q, you can do that ALL GOD DAMN DAY.

Yeah yeah, I know Q is leet sheit, but come on, your chances of winning all the time is practically slim to none. Hugo is better then Q. TWELVE IS BETTER THEN Q.

*packs up the equipment*

Youve been insulting me almost this whole thread....i cant even remebr why!

Then some other losers just jumped in for no reason as well..so.. w/e.

I left it alone but if you feel like it, you can keep up da cracks.^^

So go for it rookies! YOSHA!

..........IM SHOMA!