I was humiliated..........

L.S.D

Knowing Makoto's game relies on landing a Karakusa can lead into very dangerous results against an unknowing opponent. Espeically if you have 2 Stocks with her Abare-Tosanami (SAII) Super Art.

One of the basics combos is;

Land a Karakusa around the middle of the screen > HP > SAII > dash under and start doing Fukiages > Super jump into a HP causing a reset.

This one is a little more tricky, but it can lead to 100% stun on most characters causing you to follow up with another Tosanami.

Karakusa > HP > SAII > dash cancel > Fukiage twice > super jump cancel > Tsurugi leads into a stun > (you can do Karakusa > HP again then go right into)SAII! = 100% Combo, varified. I've done this many of times in practice mode, but did it only once, and that time only, was when I was in the Philippines against some locals. Now, THAT is humilation. Winning via Perfect and 100% combo.

These combos are just the jist of it. Practically very basic for any Makoto user. Her strength isn't into hitting you with as much moves as possible, but her ablity to stun characters in the least amount of time with small, but damaging combos.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the basics combos is;

Land a Karakusa around the middle of the screen > HP > SAII > dash under and start doing Fukiages > Super jump into a HP causing a reset.

WHat do you mean by causing a reset? You mean I can catch the opponent with Karakusa once they landed?

Karakusa > HP > SAII > dash cancel > Fukiage twice > super jump cancel > Tsurugi leads into a stun > (you can do Karakusa > HP again then go right into)SAII! = 100% Combo, varified.

Dash Cancel > Fukiage twice

Do you mean right after SAII do ---> ----> then Fukiage, then ---> ---> again and Fukiage again?

Owned by a chick that was super hot. You should have kept your thoughts on wooping her ass. not how good she looks :( You naughty boy L.S.D :P hahahaha joking dude...

It sucks even more that she had a boyfriend anyway LSD I thought you had a girlfriend?

WHat do you mean by causing a reset? You mean I can catch the opponent with Karakusa once they landed?

When you hit them with the HP in the air, they flip back, and when they land you can hit em with a Hyate or something else.

Do you mean right after SAII do ---> ----> then Fukiage, then ---> ---> again and Fukiage again?

Timing is tight if you want to follow up with 2 or 3 Fukiages, you also have to do them the other way. If they are going to land on the left side of the screen, you have to Fukiage as if you were on the right side of the screen.

When you hit them with the HP in the air, they flip back, and when they land you can hit em with a Hyate or something else.

Timing is tight if you want to follow up with 2 or 3 Fukiages, you also have to do them the other way. If they are going to land on the left side of the screen, you have to Fukiage as if you were on the right side of the screen.

I managed to execute the first combo. 2nd combo was hard as hell. Whenever I dash forward to execute Fukiage, either I overdash or when the Fukiage hits, the opponent flies to the other direction.

Gotta train harder :P