I was humiliated..........

L.S.D

Hey, DO NOT DISS Q! He is very unique and devastating if use well.

His special grab (hcb + K) has really long range and most people do not know it here.

I am, because he sucks. Yes, I've seen people use him well, and when they go against me, the usually fall (IBUKI FTW). I know almost everything in 3s, except Necro, because he's...something.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His special grab (hcb + K) has really long range and most people do not know it here.

I am, because he sucks. Yes, I've seen people use him well, and when they go against me, the usually fall (IBUKI FTW). I know almost everything in 3s, except Necro, because he's...something.

Would LOVE to play against you :punk:

Would LOVE to play against you :punk:

Always looking for players to go against :)

Because my focus group is usually all shotos :(

Soda = 50 cents

Round of SF3 = 75 cents

Getting your ass handed to you 10 rounds straight times, and then finding out it was a girl that did it = Priceless

That post made my night. Also, nice one L.S.D, but I would probably do the same in your situation. If she thought you were good enough (10 straight losses wow, she thinks your a noob), then she might have come back for another challenge. You just have to hope now that she comes to play for fun.

heh, I wish.

After winning for 20 straight wins (10 from me), she leave with her bf, probably going somewhere to have sex.

THe biatch :ph34r: I will go tonight to see whether she is there or not to challenge her again. I'll try with Hugo this time.

Boy, ain't that a metaphor for damaged masculinity. "Damn female, how dare she, and with ELENA, too. I know, I'm gonna use big, bad hairy HUGO." :P Don't do it, dude. Yer just gonna get owned again for using freakin awkward characters. Just learn to use Ryu and Ken like everyone else.

Boy, ain't that a metaphor for damaged masculinity. "Damn female, how dare she, and with ELENA, too. I know, I'm gonna use big, bad hairy HUGO."  :ph34r:  Don't do it, dude. Yer just gonna get owned again for using freakin awkward characters. Just learn to use Ryu and Ken like everyone else.

Holy Trinity = Chun-Li\Ken\Yun

In that order.

Ibuki + Makoto > Everyone in the game. I'm living proof.

For the very little that I've played SFIII, I have to agree with this.

Not sure about Makoto, but I have seen some very good Ibuki player yesterday. I just know Ibuki has some cool link combos!

Oh, I practised on Hugo yesterday and managed to own someone 6 wins in a row. Can't weait for the Elena rematch :P

Not sure about Makoto, but I have seen some very good Ibuki player yesterday. I just know Ibuki has some cool link combos!

Oh, I practised on Hugo yesterday and managed to own someone 6 wins in a row. Can't weait for the Elena rematch :P

Pretty much everyone can agree that Makoto is a powerhouse after finding out that one of her basic SA2 combos can lead to a 100% combo on certain characters and causing as much as 90% on others.

Pretty much everyone can agree that Makoto is a powerhouse after finding out that one of her basic SA2 combos can lead to a 100% combo on certain characters and causing as much as 90% on others.

Video? How to execute?