New Super Moderator: Robert!

Give a big hand of applause to Robert who has been busting his ass trying to keep 1Emulation alive. :D He's deserved this staff position upgrade for a while might I add. If only we could get the rest of the staff to make as many news posts as he does, and we'd be the next Joystiq (considering the quality of the posts and articles) :P. Congratulations Robert! If you're registered on 1Emulation, go ahead and PM him and give your own little personal thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

:kramer:

And not to cut anything away from Robert's promotion, but incase any of you are wondering, Olaf has parted ways with us due to some of his personal problems with *previous* members on our IRC channel. It's a shame he left (no more news posts or Olafnews on 1Emulation), but that was his decision, not ours. We also want to thank him for all his contributions, including news posting, and being the first emulator hosted by 1Emulation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

:clapping: Once again, give a big hand to Robert! :clapping:

P.S. Robert recently changed his username on 1Emulation from "robbbert".

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its time you made use of your a-bombs James. :clapping:

I've changed my avatar temporarily for a week in celebration of this event. On Tuesday I'll be holding a competition, to win 5000 credits! Details will be in the Spam forum. Good luck!