Win2DS v0.3

Sintax

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys are lucky that bug was in :clapping:, I just realized that code includes a speed boost to the screenshot code, so they should work even faster on the fastest speed now.

I noticed that there's an inconsistency between the cursor displayed on the DS and the cursor displayed on the monitor. The cursor on the DS will be higher and more to the left than it actually is. The red circle in my screenshot shows where my cursor was pointed.

post-8664-1139179979_thumb.jpg

I noticed that there's an inconsistency between the cursor displayed on the DS and the cursor displayed on the monitor. The cursor on the DS will be higher and more to the left than it actually is. The red circle in my screenshot shows where my cursor was pointed.

I had to offset the cursor a bit because it was off in the opposite direction on my computer. It'd help if other people could chime in with where it is on their computers. Plus it looks like you might have a custom cursor or something (the one on mine is white with a black outline), so I'm not sure.

3. whats the absolute maximum refresh rate for win2ds?

If you set it to the fastest refresh setting, you could probably get around 7-10 fps.

This keyboard actually works worse for me. Very strange.

I never had any problems with the old keyboard but now i'm getting incorrect chars all the time.

I took something out in this version that I had done to improve the keyboard previously, I suppose I'll put it back in the next, since it can't hurt besides that you have to type a bit slower.

I have looked around the forums and even asked around a bit on IRC

and since this isn't in the readme, I hope you won't get mad at me for asking/suggesting this..

Is it possible to swap the screens and click on the ZOOMED view?

If not, PLEASE DEAR GOD make it possible!

I can't beleive how it's like nobody has even mentioned this anywhere on the entire planet!

(sorry for freaking out.. I just love this thing)

It's not even in the planned features list :punk:

Edited by Chetic