Win2DS v0.3

Sintax

Here's the next version. Some small, but nice things added as well as the ability to map whatever keys you want to most of the DS buttons. If you use the WFC data, make sure eveything is manually filled out, don't leave anything on auto, as the lib doesn't support it yet. Enjoy.

Win2DS v0.3

Mirror below.

---------

Changelog:

---------

v0.3:

-Added reading WiFi data from firmware- if setup, you will only have to enter server IP and password to connect.

-Added mouse cursor to screenshots.

-Moved keyboard down a bit.

-Shoulder buttons now center around the touched area (not in the corner any more).

-Changed nudge keys to scroll when held.

-Screens now turn off when lid is closed.

-Used updated touch code from libnds.

-Added option for relative mouse movement.

-Added custom keys option. You can now bind keyboard keys to the DS buttons.

-Added minor speed boost to screenshots.

Win2DS0.3.zip

Edited by Sintax

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome update. Thank you for taking the suggestions onboard! I sorta liked it better when the zoomed view pointed into the corner though.

Just a word about using the DS's WiFi config, I don't think DHCP works properly. My WiFi settings are configured for DHCP therefore I can't use the options from there; I have to manually assign everything.

Edited by acky

Awesome update. Thank you for taking the suggestions onboard! I sorta liked it better when the zoomed view pointed into the corner though.

Gaaah that was a suggestion I put in also. So hard to please everyone >.<

Never mind me, I'm probably a minority. I had a play around with it just then and it's awesome. Thank you so much for your effort :clapping: