Internet idea

davos1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No! I've already spwnt alot of money running homebrew on my ds. Also sgstair has spent alot of time to build a TCP library for the ds and now it will go to waste when everyone gets the opera crap!

It's just nice to have a good commercial browser available. Not sure if I'm willing to spend money on it - have to first see how it's going to look like and what the final price is.

Otherwise, there's lots of room for homebrew wifi applications - no official instant messenger apps, irc clients, email clients etc. have been announced. And not to mention having multiplayer possibility also for homebrew games.

Its not like sgstair did all his work just so someone could make a browser. Hell no its for tons of things like internet playable homebrew games, or internet chat, and those remote access programs (or he just did it for the bounty :banghead: )

And about buying it, well. The browser will most likely be released on a normal cart just like a game. And so it will probably dumped as a rom the day it comes out.