Internet idea

davos1

My idea:

We could use the touch screen to display the web page and to have the buttons to scroll up and down. When you click on a edit box, the keyboard will show up on the touch screen so you can type into the edit box. I cannot code this so when the TCP library is released, maybe someone can use my idea?

--David

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

old idea, but im waiting for this, too, but i think a MSN, ICQ, AIM, YIM, IRC homebrew program would be also very well.

hope someone works on this.

P.S. i thought, someone was working on an msn manager and sgstair worked(never finished) on an irc program.

Edited by Öhr GmbH

In my opinion, an IRC client with file transfer support is the best idea. Lie down in your bed, connect to FServe, download the newest Futurama episode, while it's downloading chat with your friends... :clapping:

I'll TRY to code something like that myself :)

Edited by MaHe

old idea, but im waiting for this, too, but i think a MSN, ICQ, AIM, YIM, IRC homebrew program would be also very well.

hope someone works on this.

P.S. i thought, someone was working on an msn manager and sgstair worked(never finished) on an irc program.

I was gonna work on that but I can't find libgaim.

• 2 weeks later...

lockwood: you're an idiot. Do you really expect to be able to make anything usable?

davos1: Yes, penstroke recognition and similar technologies will very likely be incorporated into future homebrew, a lot of that is in the pipeline.

-Stephen

Edited by sgstair