+ T +

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job T, you da man!

FBA-XXX Pro 1.25

============

- All problems with loading games in HDTV video modes should hopefully be fixed.

- Re-fixed Black/White buttons.

- Fixed Beta menu freezing when navigating gamelist.

- Replaced many Neo-Geo drivers with updated versions by iq_132. These contain many fixes and improvements including:

- Several drivers now use less RAM during loading.

- kof2003 is finally using the correct P3 ROM.

- ms5pcb is now working.

- ridhero no longer runs slow in AES mode.

- AES mode fix for cthd2003.

- Protection errors fixed in fatfury2.

(Massive thanks to iq for sharing these. -_- )

- Removed all fully decrypted NG sets. They serve no purpose in an emulator like Pro where all protection routines are fully emulated. They also offer no significant improvements in zip compression or loading time compared with the decrypted C sets.

- Fixed problems with ct2k3sp.

- Restored rbff2 V3 ROM to publically available version for now.

- Removed the unavailable jgokushi set for now.

- Several miscellaneous ROMset updates.

- The following sets have been added:

ddsomb

ms5pcbd

- The following beta sets have been added:

naname

NOTE: The setting to enable/disable beta games has been moved to UI Options --> Menu Setting.

Enjoy!

+ T +

thanks, seems to be running sfa3 at 720 now..

- Removed all fully decrypted NG sets. They serve no purpose in an emulator like Pro where all protection routines are fully emulated. They also offer no significant improvements in zip compression or loading time compared with the decrypted C sets.

so now we need to put the 70+mb roms instead of the 40+mb .. ? -_-

Edited by GLiTcH

so now we need to put the 70+mb roms instead of the 40+mb .. ? -_-

I think you would just use the "d" sets instead of the "nd" sets. For example, you have mslug5 which is the large parent. Then instead of using mslug5nd you would use mslug5d. Mslug5d still has the same decrypted C ROMS that mslug5nd uses, but still uses the P, V, and M ROMS from mslug5. The C ROMS are where most of the space savings come in when decrypted.

Edited by Thraxen

Hi, i was just playing ESP Ra.De. and when using 480p, and software filter high quality2x or simple 4x, the game comes to a crawl(massive slowdown) i usually use simple 2x and thats fine, though i did not try the rest. Also hardware is set to linear, all other settings are default

so now we need to put the 70+mb roms instead of the 40+mb .. ? :D

I think you would just use the "d" sets instead of the "nd" sets. For example, you have mslug5 which is the large parent. Then instead of using mslug5nd you would use mslug5d. Mslug5d still has the same decrypted C ROMS that mslug5nd uses, but still uses the P, V, and M ROMS from mslug5. The C ROMS are where most of the space savings come in when decrypted.

thanks for the info, i fixed them.. one thing,i know on some games kof 2001 for example the plus version unlocks the bosses so you can use them.. what about mslug 4 n 5?

kof2003d seems glitched out.. lol

Edited by GLiTcH

kof2003d seems glitched out.. lol

Interestingly if you click the right thumbstick to enter the mini-menu then press B to exit again the glitches fix themselves. I'll fix this for the next build.

FBA-XXX Pro v1.26

============

- Fixed graphics glitches in kof2003/kof2003d.

NOTE: If anyone finds that any encrypted NG sets are failing to load in any of the higher-res HD modes could they please let me know.

Enjoy!

+ T +