FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

+ T +

Hi, i need some help with fbaxxx pro 1.28. I got only an VGA CRT monitor an any YUV->VGA converter.

The vga monitor can only use an progressive signal. How can i set fbaxxx to 480p or 720p?

I set the options in dashboard to 480p/720p an 16:9 widescreen, but when i start fba i got an "signal out of range" on my monitor. I think i have to change some options in the fba menues, but i got no screen.

Can somebody please say me what key on joypad i must press to change the resolution to 480p/720p, with an fresh installed fbaxxx? (like start, down, down, a button....)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i need some help with fbaxxx pro 1.28. I got only an VGA CRT monitor an any YUV->VGA converter.

The vga monitor can only use an progressive signal. How can i set fbaxxx to 480p or 720p?

I set the options in dashboard to 480p/720p an 16:9 widescreen, but when i start fba i got an "signal out of range" on my monitor. I think i have to change some options in the fba menues, but i got no screen.

Can somebody please say me what key on joypad i must press to change the resolution to 480p/720p, with an fresh installed fbaxxx? (like start, down, down, a button....)

edit fbaxxx.ini which is in the ini folder and change ncurrentvideomode to 1 (480p) or 2 (720p)

edit fbaxxx.ini which is in the ini folder and change ncurrentvideomode to 1 (480p) or 2 (720p)

thx. but i got an little problem. in the ini folder from the file i downloaded is empty. fba create the ini when first time started? when yes please somebody post it, stands on my second home. and there i got no computer. or is there a programm what can edit ini/txt direct on the box?

If your not aware of the FBA PC version v0.2.96.71 latest updates, checkout:

http://fba.emuunlim.com/?page_id=4

The author has added new drivers & fixed several of the beta drivers that I was working on. I haven't seen any updates from 1.28 lately, and I recently moved my family from Cleveland, Ohio to Atlanta, GA for a new job...one of the main reasons, I've been away from the scene for months.

I'll be updating my version of FBA-Xtreme with the new 2.96.71 source, and sending the compiled version & source to xbins.

+T+: contact me when you get a chance!

New email address if anyone wants to drop me a note: djohng@comcast.net

-regards & game on! ;)

-djohng

Edited by djohng

If your not aware of the FBA PC version v0.2.96.71 latest updates, checkout:

http://fba.emuunlim.com/?page_id=4

The author has added new drivers & fixed several of the beta drivers that I was working on. I haven't seen any updates from 1.28 lately, and I recently moved my family from Cleveland, Ohio to Atlanta, GA for a new job...one of the main reasons, I've been away from the scene for months.

I'll be updating my version of FBA-Xtreme with the new 2.96.71 source, and sending the compiled version & source to xbins.

+T+: contact me when you get a chance!

New email address if anyone wants to drop me a note: djohng@comcast.net

-regards & game on! :P

-djohng

:lol::banghead::banghead:

Added driver for Galaxy Force 2 (gforce2, gforce2j)

Added driver for G-LOC (gloc, glocr360)

Added driver for Line of Fire (loffire, loffirej, loffireu)

Added driver for Major League (mjleague)

Added driver for Power Drift (pdrift, pdrifta, pdrifte, pdriftj)

Added driver for Rail Chase (rchase)

Added driver for Strike Fighter (strkgftr)

sweeeet..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i got the same problem with fbaxx 1.28 and x2vga+. When i try to set 480 works fine, but if i set it to 720, the emulator dont starts. if i try to set it running the emulator, it freezes... Any idea ??

Edited by xlordo

• 1 month later...

hey, i wonder if there is a way getting any of the metal slug 5 sets to work? i mean i absolutely can nowhere find 268-m1_decrypted.bin with 524k. all i find do have 65k size.

the closest i got is a 268-m1d.bin with the right size of 524k. so i tried to rename it to decrypted. well the game did start but the graphics were totally messed up.