FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

+ T +

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please be more specific. In which games are you hearing sound glitches and what are your audio/video settings?

for instance in alpha mission 2, blu'es journey, ninja commando

audio : all ON and 48000

video : anistropic and 2*scale

Gogo had this pb in the august version but nox it's corrected but in pro 's version is not the case apparently...

See you soon :thumbsup1:

Please be more specific. In which games are you hearing sound glitches and what are your audio/video settings?

Gogo had this pb in the august version but nox it's corrected but in pro 's version is not the case apparently...

See you soon :thumbsup1:

Okay thanks I'll look into fixing this.

Thanks for the new bulid + T +. it seems there is a problem enable 720p, its not working at all, same thing happens with the recent GoGo's build. anyway tanks for the new build and its good to see you around.

As you say, it's a known issue with FBA-XXX. 720p should work if the system is set to widescreen but not 4:3.

hi,

i've some question regarding fba-xxx and fba-xxx pro

why no src available for the pro version ?

maybe it was better to have a svn or others src manager to provide src for both fba and pro version.

Sharing to community has many advantage for correcting bug or add functionalities.

regards,

I just tried those games with those settings and I have no sound problems at all. Which video mode are you using, HD or non-HD? and PAL or NTSC?

Has anyone else been experiencing sound problems that are not present in FBA-XXX?

hi,

i've some question regarding fba-xxx and fba-xxx pro

why no src available for the pro version ?

maybe it was better to have a svn or others src manager to provide src for both fba and pro version.

Sharing to community has many advantage for correcting bug or add functionalities.

The Pro sourcecode should be identical to FBA-XXX with the exception of some minor preferencial changes to the UI and the drivers.

If the community wishes to fix any bugs or add any functionality to this project then it should be to the FBA-XXX source since that is the official build and Pro is just a derivative.

I just tried those games with those settings and I have no sound problems at all. Which video mode are you using, HD or non-HD? and PAL or NTSC?

hello

I use non HD and NTSC mode, in playing some minutes you can listen to some sound gliches.....

See you soon

Edited by bilippe

I have found some possible errors in the RomCenter DAT.

First, in the Games Database it lists the 064-c68.bin file from the wh2j ROM as being 2 MB. It's actual size is 4 MB (the CRC is correct).

Second, it appears that mslugbl is completely wrong. According the DAT mslugbl is just mslug + the neogeo.zip bios files in a single zip. I saw on the RomShare forums that mslugbl should have these ROMS:

ms16m-w1.bin (2c05fd7c)

ms16m-w2.bin (752de272)

ms16m-w3.bin (4264444b)

ms16m-w4.bin (aa48faa6)

Those are not listed in the Pro RC DAT.

Finally, are you sure that the pl2ex.06 from pzloop2 actually has this CRC: cb72ad91? I can't find that file anywhere. Even a Google search only turns up 2 results for that CRC and both results were for the same "readme.txt" file.

These errors appear to be in the ClrMamePro DAT as well.