FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

+ T +

Marvel vs. Capcom works just fine for me; however, does anyone have the Beta problems that I have, with the list itself locking up the emu completely, and not being able to merge all of the games onto a list like before by turning off all of the menus.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The menu issues I know about but I'm not sure as to the cause. If worse comes to worse I may just have to throw the beta games (if enabled) into the Others list and have them stand out in some way until I can sort the beta menu out.

As for the loading problems in HD mode. Could both those who are experiencing problems and those who are not please post what filters and skins you're using. This is probably more issues with RAM. I have several possible solutions in mind.

How long of a loading time doyou experience Thrax? Mines looks like it finishes loading but then just hangs there.

I can't go back and check right now because my Xbox is currently broken. But I did an Xbox mod for a friend this last week and I specifically loaded that game on his Xbox because I saw someone complain that the games locks up during loading. It loaded fine and I don't remember the load time being anything out of the ordinary... in other words, I didn't have to wait out any pauses in loading... it just loaded at the speed you would expect any CPS2 game to load.

I have a problem with several CPS2 games freezing at the loading screen when I run HDTV mode. Specifically VampireSavior, VampireSavior 2, SFAlpha3, Marvel vs Capcom, and the rest of the games on my list that are below Vampire Savior - vsavj.

I am running in 480p mode with simple 4x (hdtv). I have the default skins. I noticed that the games in question WILL run when I change the simple 4x software filter to one of ther others first. Hardware filters don't make a difference, so it must be something with the simple 4x filter IMO. For now I just load the games with simple 2x, then after the game is loaded, change to simple 4x. Hope this makes sense and is helpful in correcting this.

BTW hello +T+ and all regulars here. Big ups to you for all your hard work. This emu is the reason I learned to mod since the PRO version runs a lot better for me. I'd gladly make a donation if you were accepting them +T+ thanks

For me on 1.17 all cps2 games seems to be loading perfectly fine in HD mode 480p and the hd filtering. There seems to be a problem with neogeo games though like Metal Slug seems to not want to finish loading now. Very strange as moving back made Samurai Showdown V accessible again. Go figure. All the games have been checked for compatibility with romcenter and they are all a "go". Thanks for working so diligently T.

Edited by zhugeliang

mine was freezing too, mar vs cap .. running now at 720p with no problems ..

software filter set to Scanline (75%)

Hardware filter set to Anisotropic

soften you can have it on or off (on right now)

flicker filter, same as soften (set to 3 right now)

also. i did a fresh install of the latest fbaxxx pro emu... n i remember it freezed on 1.17 ...

i think when it frooze it was on at 4x hd filter like mentioned above

i just tryed sfa3 n it frooze.. lol.. was working b4.. using same settings as above.. mvsc, n vamp sav 2 work fine

Edited by GLiTcH

well i tried mvsc on the latest and it loaded up fine using the following:

software filter: simple x2

hardware filter: linear

flicker filter set at 1

now i did notice it once in a rare while that during the game it may get choppy for like a sec or 2 but then play fine but after i exit back to menu and then try sfa3, it freezes during the loading.

i changed my setting to 720x480 p .. n when i launch sfa3 it seems to load but goes back to rom list.. i launched itr again n it loads but get a black screen .. i press the right thumb stick n go to in game menu n choose reset screen to default.. n it shows the game.. lol....

Edited by GLiTcH