FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

+ T +

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi! i am newb i a downloaded the fba xxx pro 1.15 and when i try to run mvsc it says" this rom isnt currently working try a clone set instead"? i really dont dont know i use the clrmame and it says that there is 3 sets mising its that the cause?the new version fix it here can i download? can i use an old version? TAHNKS!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there, i got some problems whit the 1.17 ver. All ver before that one was working perfectly, but now every time i try to load a encrypted neogeo game (no matter how small or big is the rom in MB) it get stuck in the middle of the loading (the bar stops at the middle of the screen). The CPS1, CPS2 and all the other neogeo non-encrypted roms are loading and runnig like a charm. I have deleted the old ver of the emulator allready. Is thare something i supose to do like delleting some UDATA or TDATA i dont know... ps: i tryed back and old ver and it continue to work with the encrypted ones, but the 1.17 dont. Any help will be welcome.

Thanx

Hi there Prican, thanx for your help. But i actualy deleted every single emulator save entry on the MS Dashboard gamesave manager. I left only my xbox game saves into it. To be honest, i found 2 or 3 emu saves there and i didnt found any FBA-XXX Pro save on the mananger. Well, i think it might be at some other place than UDATA and TDATA, or am i wrong??? Can you point me at the right place of the FBA-XX Pro save files?

I will wait for your answer

Thanx again and sorry for my poor english

+T+ great emulator was wondering if you were planning on adding any of the updates made by the Logic Sunrise team

FBAXXX (28/05/2006)

- [added] now support HDTV resolutions : 720x480,720x576,1280x720p and 1920x1080i

- [added] rumble function in games (woks with : kof2000, 2001, 2002, fatalfury 2, fatalfury 3, rage of the dragons and snk vs capcom) -> thx to iq_132

- [added] settings for rumble function

- [added] possibility to show/hide non-working rams -> thx to Croc + fix

- [added] splash screen

- [added] VMM for cps2 games

- [fixed] input test

- [fixed] controller config not saved in minimenu

- [changed] D3d buffer was set to 16bits, more RAM available

- [changed] rendertarget limited to 640x480, more RAM in higher resolutions

the bold ones are the only ones that make me ask. seems i always pick the non-working roms first LOL :shootem:

+T+  great emulator was wondering if you were planning on adding any of the updates made by the Logic Sunrise team 

FBAXXX (28/05/2006)

- [added] now support HDTV resolutions : 720x480,720x576,1280x720p and 1920x1080i

- [added] rumble function in games (woks with : kof2000, 2001, 2002, fatalfury 2, fatalfury 3, rage of the dragons and snk vs capcom) -> thx to iq_132

- [added] settings for rumble function

- [added] possibility to show/hide non-working rams -> thx to Croc + fix

- [added] splash screen

- [added] VMM for cps2 games

- [fixed] input test

- [fixed] controller config not saved in minimenu

- [changed] D3d buffer was set to 16bits, more RAM available

- [changed] rendertarget limited to 640x480, more RAM in higher resolutions 

the bold ones are the only ones that make me ask. seems i always pick the non-working roms first LOL  :shootem:

The current problem is that Gogo chose not to release the source code for his latest release. So +T+ can't incorporate Gogo's latest improvements into Pro. There is hope that this situation will change with the next release of FBAXXX.