FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

+ T +

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, guys and gals; big thx to thraxen for the help on the updates and i'll be soon posting the near complete 1.14 set on newsgroup. i don't care for torrents so don't bother to ask me of doing one but i'm told theres one going around and if not, feel free to grab my post and make one :lol:

might start going up late tonight so be on the lookout for those of you in need :(

I think that option is already in FBA...

Console = AES Mode, Arcade = MVS Mode

Excuse me,but where do you find this option?I don't find it anywhere...

It will be also very intresting to havea  jap-usa-euro option for roms... :(

Hy,

For  AES Mode, MVS Mode, or others mod, just choose the right bios in FBA settings, aes.bios, mvs.bios, etc.....

What he's asking for is similar in Kawa-X, an option where you can play games like Pang 3, which is a Japanese only game, in full English, by simplying changing the language, since it's already contained in the rom.

I second this request. :lol:

I think that option is already in FBA...

Console = AES Mode, Arcade = MVS Mode

Excuse me,but where do you find this option?I don't find it anywhere...

It will be also very intresting to havea  jap-usa-euro option for roms... :(

Hy,

For  AES Mode, MVS Mode, or others mod, just choose the right bios in FBA settings, aes.bios, mvs.bios, etc.....

...or while in game click the right joystick, and from the In-Game Menu select "DIP switches". From there you can adjust options such as the BIOS, region, MVS/AES, along with a few other nifty ones.

The DIP switches allow you to configure each game individually (and change the language), while changing the BIOS in the "Emulator Options" menu will effect all NeoGeo games.

Use whichever method works best for you :lol:

Thanks, Prican25. I'll be keeping an eye out.

ok, guys and gals; big thx to thraxen for the help on the updates and i'll be soon posting the near complete 1.14 set on newsgroup. i don't care for torrents so don't bother to ask me of doing one but  i'm told theres one going around and if not, feel free to grab my post and make one :lol:

might start going up late tonight so be on the lookout for those of you in need :(

normal bios is what you'd see on regular hardware, universe bios is a bios hack made by Razoola -- it allows you to switch regions and systems (ASIA, JAP, US / AES, MVS), and the debug bios isn't useful for anyone other than coders <_>