FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

+ T +

i see what you mean by commercial purposes and autoboot...Maybe as a fellow cabster you can make me a no shutdown version?...my cab is a not for profit machine...just want it to be bulletproof.

mtnkidz_2001@yahoo.com if you ever feel like whipping up a quick "no shutdown" version.

Thanx again <_<

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone please answer my question, regarding the saving of game data like hi scores, rankings and so on ?

Im not the first person to ask this, and ive asked once on page 35, so i would be greatful if someone would answer.

Could someone please answer my question, regarding the saving of game data like hi scores, rankings and so on ?

Im not the first person to ask this, and ive asked once on page 35, so i would be greatful if someone would answer.

If hi-scores are not currently saved along with soft DIP settings and such then the only thing I can suggest is to use save states since I doubt its something I'd be able to implement.

I have possibly found a couple of errors in the DAT.

First, it called for Street Fighter II Championship Edition (v1.3) to be name "sfce13.zip". It seems like it should be named "sf2ce13.zip" (w/ the '2').

Also, sf2m7 and sf2m13 are the exact same ROMS, just the name of the ROMS inside the zip are different. Is this correct? Why would you have two identical ROMS (CRCs match) with two different names?

I have possibly found a couple of errors in the DAT.

First, it called for Street Fighter II Championship Edition (v1.3) to be name "sfce13.zip".  It seems like it should be named "sf2ce13.zip" (w/ the '2').

Also, sf2m7 and sf2m13 are the exact same ROMS, just the name of the ROMS inside the zip are different.  Is this correct?  Why would you have two identical ROMS (CRCs match) with two different names?

That does seem odd.

All the sf2 drivers come directly from FB Alpha Plus. I'll tidy them up for the next build.

If hi-scores are not currently saved along with soft DIP settings and such then the only thing I can suggest is to use save states since I doubt its something I'd be able to implement.

It would great if you could implement it, but i think might be able to get buy with save states. Thanks for replying to my question.

Nos9

Edited by Nos9

I have found a couple more errors in the DATS. The ROM sf2m8 is listed in the DAT with this information:

sf2m8

k4-222 (1ca7adbd) (512 KB)

k4-196 (f758408c) (512 KB)

u221.epr (720cea3e) (128 KB)

u195.epr (9932832c) (128 KB)

Well, I have this ROM and my CRCs match the DAT, but all 4 files are 256 KB in size.

Then this ROM from wof3jsa is listed with this info:

wof3sja

3js.800 (10488a51) (1 MB)

Again, I have this ROM with the correct CRC and it's actually 512 KB in size.

Edited by Thraxen

Hi,I have a little question for +T+ ;)

If it is not a great problem, is it possible,in next relase of FBA, to have an option for select USA-JAP-EURO version of roms and also CONSOLE-MVS option (as in Nebula for PC or as KawaX for Xbox).It will be a very intresting option because some games have little differences between usa-jap-euro version and also in MVS-Console version (in console version,for example,there are much opitions for the game)

If it is a problem,don't worry,of curse!!! :unsure:

Thanks