FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

+ T +

nor sure what games would be missing as romcenter listed all fine except those that are unreleased, i did inculde all versions on neogeo games (d, nd and such).

romcenter for me states the following under report: You are missing 4 of 672 known FBA-XXX Pro ROMS

jgokushi

ms5pcb

ssf2tb

ssf2tbr1

2 by an error on the dat, 1 incomplete (ms5pcb) and 1 that isn't released (jgokushi)

You are missing 19 roms (4 games) of 12890 known FBA-XXX Pro roms (672 games)

jgokushi (all roms)

majjx.03 (00000000)

majj.03 (4614a3b2)

maj-simm.01c (ba0fe27b)

maj-simm.01d (2cd141bf)

maj-simm.01a (e29e4c26)

maj-simm.01b (7f68b88a)

maj-simm.03c (3aaeb90b)

maj-simm.03d (97894cea)

maj-simm.03a (ec737d9d)

maj-simm.03b (c23b6f22)

maj.01 (1fe8c213)

maj-simm.05a (4cb79672)

maj-simm.05b (e5f2e14a)

ms5pcb

268-p1r.bin (fc4e18b6)

268-p2r.bin (216b559a)

ssf2tb

ssfex.5t (3ae42ff3)

ssfex.7t (4d51f760)

ssf2tbr1

ssfex.5t (3ae42ff3)

ssfex.7t (4d51f760)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry if this is a dumb question.

i am trying to make a fba-xxx set that will fit on a single layer dvd, i got the "fba-xxx pro romset update v1.12" post which is about 5.3GB so I am wondering if there is a list of non-working and/or hacked versions of games that I could remove to keep the set as complete as possible with the real versions of games but still fit on a single layer DVD? any help would be appreciated

Good news team xxx is back, thank the heavens Gogo(at least i think) is back on the job. New surreal and KIXXX

It doesn't necessarily mean there will be an update to fbaxxx, for the moment I'll be concentrating on surreal I guess, and I find fbaxxx perfect as it is :P.

It doesn't necessarily mean there will be an update to fbaxxx, for the moment I'll be concentrating on surreal I guess, and I find fbaxxx perfect as it is :P.

I agree. It's very hard to see how the emulator itself could be improved upon. FBA-XXX is an amazing achievement. :)

[i agree. It's very hard to see how the emulator itself could be improved upon. FBA-XXX is an amazing achievement.  ;)

I totally agree, FBA-XXX its amazing, i stopped playing neogeo and cps2 on my PC, now its only FBA-XXX Pro.

by the way, + T +, i would really want to see 720p implemented on fba-xxx pro, the reason its that in my case i have a 720p native display and a samsung dlp, and the upscaling process the tv does from 480p to 720p its causing a delay, i have get used to play with the delay, but it will be great to just eliminate it, i even buyed an iScan HD+, to replace the upsacaling the tv does, and let the iScan do it, and it helped, but there is still a delay of 3 or 4 frames and for fighting games it sucks, so 720p its something I would really, really appreciate.

thanks in advance + T +

Edited by modinside

ok guys, got a friend of mine that has a x-arcade stick and he knows theres a configuration for it but he wants to know if theres a way to get back to the menu/rom list with it?

I have a similar setup in my boXcade cabinet. It uses the x-arcade development board...essentially it's the same as your friends. FBA-XXX was built with the x-arcade in mind.

1st change the controller setup in player one from analog to x-arcade (in the setup menu via X and then use the analog to move right for player 1...it will change from analog to x-arcade)

Then, after you start a game, to get back to the main menu (and exit the game) press both right & left trigger buttons. You can also customize the mapping of the buttons in setup, but I use the default x-arcade setup.

checkout the controller layout pic. The L & R black buttons.

http://fp1.centurytel.net/retroarcade/box_control.htm

-djohng :clapping:

http://fp1.centurytel.net/retroarcade/