FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

+ T +

Fixed incorrect kf2k2mp2 P2 ROM

I assume this rom is fine, because everything shows up ok with the new dat on RC

Ok just tried to play it and it says im missing that rom(P2), i quess the dat was not upated, what's the crc?

Rc is saying i have that rom and shows up green, but when i open up the file that rom is not present, is this a problem with the dat or is it me?

Looked into this more, in the directory of my roms it does show up yellow saying available in another game, so i fixed it, i quess its fine. I have not tried it yet though, if that rom is in another game, then which one. Im lost, just when i thought i knew RC im stumped again

Ok, i think i figured it out, but it still seems strange to me though

Edited by lawnspic

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed incorrect kf2k2mp2 P2 ROM

I assume this rom is fine, because everything shows up ok with the new dat on RC

Ok just tried to play it and it says im missing that rom(P2), i quess the dat was not upated, what's the crc?

Rc is saying i have that rom and shows up green, but when i open up the file that rom is not present, is this a problem with the dat or is it me?

Looked into this more, in the directory of my roms it does show up yellow saying available in another game, so i fixed it, i quess its fine. I have not tried it yet though, if that rom is in another game, then which one. Im lost, just when i thought i knew RC im stumped again

Ok, i think i figured it out, but it still seems strange to me though

kf2k2mp2 uses the same P2 ROM as kf2k2bl. Previously it was using the kf2k2mp P2 ROM which was a mistake and caused graphics problems.

The correct ROM works fine for me in both the DAT and the emulator.

Does anybody else have a an issue with the universe bios not loading when "auto universe bios" is set to on?  Thanks.

Dammit. I was playing around with that code and I guess I forgot to put it back for the release build. Apologies for that.

I may just throw out a v1.09a to correct this issue since I've pretty much run out of other things to update for the time being and so I've no idea when the next release will be.

Does anybody else have a an issue with the universe bios not loading when "auto universe bios" is set to on?  Thanks.

Dammit. I was playing around with that code and I guess I forgot to put it back for the release build. Apologies for that.

I may just throw out a v1.09a to correct this issue since I've pretty much run out of other things to update for the time being and so I've no idea when the next release will be.

Thanks. I do rather enjoy the features offered by the universe bios.

Thanks.  I do rather enjoy the features offered by the universe bios.

In the meantime you can always select the uni-bios in the dipswitches.

+T+ i assume you are talking about kf02m-P2, the rom originally used?

Yes, that's the previous one that was incorrect for kf2k2mp2.