FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

+ T +

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought i'd mention that i'll post the v1.08a update by tomorrow

UPDATE: its going up now to the same groups as before and remember the par2s are for the whole romset and not just the few roms added to the post.

also note that mslug5 m1 is missing as i can't find the fake but as you should know by now its not needed to play the game.

Dip switches for "X coins/X credits" in CPS 1 games still don't work.

And dip switches in CPS2 games don't work, period.  I thought all dip switches were changed according to MAME?

Dipswitches are working here with no problems.

If you haven't done so already, delete your savegame from the MS dashboard or delete the folder E:\TDATA\FFFF0504 and try again. If you're running from HDD then also delete the files from the cfg and ini folders in your root directory.

You are missing 1 roms (2 games) of 12669 known FBA-XXX Pro roms (662 games)

mslug5

268-m1.bin (4a5a6e0e)

mslug5d

This is complete? and the v roms on the mslugs bootlegs are available, i quess the dat need a change

No, the ms4boot V ROMs in the DAT are not the correct ones they are just the ones being used for now so these sets can be played with sound. The CRCs for the correct V ROMs are unknown at this time.

The M ROM you mention is not available but there is an available fake that has the correct CRC so you should still be able to put together a set that reports no missing ROMs.

You have 662 of 662 known FBA-XXX Pro games

Well i hope this is it for a while :P

Shout out to the guys keeping our sets up to the minute-Thanks

oh and quick question, if you have both m roms (fake+decrypted) in the main on Samsho5 and Mslug5 which does the emu use?

Edited by lawnspic