FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

+ T +

FBA-XXX Pro v1.08

=============

- Updated decrypted M ROMs to most recent versions.

- Re-added mslug5 encrypted M ROM. (a fake is now available with the correct CRC. This should  suffice until the real one is released)

- The following sets have been added:

kf10thua

kf97plsa

kf2k4spl

- And the following PD games:

Frog Feast

Jonas Indiana and the Temple of Ra

- Fixed AES mode in nitd/nitdd

- Some other minor updates and corrections.

- Re-added the ROMlist counter by request and updated default skin to incorporate this.

- Fixed some irregularities in the DATs.

again... more updates!?!? :banghead:

i wouldn't be surprised to see fbaxxx start having all the mame games playing it...

keep up the good work -t-.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you all manage your FBA-XXX rom sets on the Xbox hard drive?

Is there a method of directly scanning the FBA-XXX roms folder on the Xbox hard drive with RomCenter or ClrMamePro?

I do have my Xbox networked to my PC.

you have to do this on your pc... unless there is something that i donut know of. xbox port of RomCenter or ClrMamePro would be great.

Just tried newsgroups for the first time(Giga news+Grabit), and i have to say this is good stuff. The speeds are really good. Prican nice post, i dloaded up to part 11 of your 1.07 update(i know your still upping more), are you gonna include the 1.08 update as well. Oh and what is the vol.406+44.Par2 file? Thanks

thats a par2 file which can recover/make missing/bad files. you need quickpar to use them and also note that par2s in the post are for the complete romset and not just the roms in the post.

after the post of the 1.07 update, i'll work on an 1.08 update.

thats a par2 file which can recover/make missing/bad files. you need quickpar to use them and also note that par2s in the post are for the complete romset and not just the roms in the post.

after the post of the 1.07 update, i'll work on  an 1.08 update.

so is that like a rar archive, need all the pars? oh and Prican can you tell me the address i use to connect with Optimum online i have it to(im in NY) Is it any good and can i get on the groups you posted the romset with it? Thanks

optimum online's news server is news,optonline.net, it isn't that great and you're better off paying for a server that can do more like giganews and such.

well right now i'm looking for patches to finsh off the next update but it seems that i can't find any for the svc, samsho5, and samsh5sp m1d's :shootem:

The source I got those CRCs from stated that they were all publically available.

However, it's now starting to look as though that may not be the case. I'll confirm this for sure today and if necessary will release a fixed build very shortly.

FBA-XXX Pro v1.08a

==============

I've just had it confirmed that the decrypted M ROMs added to the v1.08 build were not publicly available dumps. It seems I was misinformed and therefore have released this fixed build which restores these ROMs to their previous CRCs.

Apologies for any confusion this mistake may have caused.

+ T +

Edited by + T +