FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

+ T +

Hi,thanks

But now kf2k2mp.zip and kf2k2mp2.zip dont' work...In v1.06 graphic was corrupted,but now it says that 2k2-c1.bin.....2k2-c8.bin and 2k2-v1.bin and 2k2-v2.bin are missing!! Why? I try to rename those file from kof2002.zip (in this rom they are named with 265-c1.bin and so on) and add them to kf2k2mp.zip and kf2k2mp2.zip, but now the file aren't missing,but they have different CRC.

But kof2002.zip works perfectly

Anyone can help me? I have kf2k2mp.zip and kf2k2mp2.zip roms from Prican 25. What do I need now?

Thanks

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But now kf2k2mp.zip and kf2k2mp2.zip dont' work...In v1.06 graphic was corrupted,but now it says that 2k2-c1.bin.....2k2-c8.bin and 2k2-v1.bin and 2k2-v2.bin are missing!! Why? I try to rename those file from kof2002.zip (in this rom they are named with 265-c1.bin and so on) and add them to kf2k2mp.zip and kf2k2mp2.zip, but now the file aren't missing,but they have different CRC.

The ROMs have changed. You need the new ROMs.

I use new DAT with CLRMAME and rebuild kof2002.zip (of FBA XXX v1.06) and kf2k2mp.zip and kf2k2mp2.zip (of MAME 0.104) and now,after rebuild, when I load kf2k2mp.zip and kf2k2mp2.zip in says thar romset are correct,but both games freeze at the beginning,when there is green screen (it continues to became green) and games don't start.

So I build those 2 roms using some file of kof2002 without dat file and clrmame,and kf2k2mp.zip works!!!!!!!!!!!!

But kf2k2mp2.zip doesn't work... :P

In Prican25 colletions are there wrong romset?Can you put on line correct romset of kf2k2mp2.zip (and probably of kof2002 and all its clones)

Thank you very much ;)

the romset post is based on 1.06, you'll need to update a few roms which he already mentioned in his post on the 1.07 nfo.

as for previews, i have to update them myself since its been a while that i cared to see them and since theres a few name changes so i'll hold out on that for now, i just wanna finish off updating so i can post the par2s to fix the romset posted to 1.07.

hey + T +, found another oddball at least with the dat but for some reason kf2k3exa is listed under zupapa!

Foolius, the previews folder :P

ok guys/gals, for those of you that recently grabbed my post of the v1.06 romset i'll be posting an v1.07 update which will contain a new set of par2s that works for the whole romset and i'll post the newly added romests just to make sure everything works out well.

this will go up in the same groups as my previous post and you can expect it sometime tomorrow as right now its making the new par2s and its 2:00AM so i'm gonna hit the bed :banghead:

FBA-XXX Pro v1.08

=============

- Updated decrypted M ROMs to most recent versions.

- Re-added mslug5 encrypted M ROM. (a fake is now available with the correct CRC. This should suffice until the real one is released)

- The following sets have been added:

kf10thua

kf97plsa

kf2k4spl

- And the following PD games:

Frog Feast

Jonas Indiana and the Temple of Ra

- Fixed AES mode in nitd/nitdd

- Some other minor updates and corrections.

- Re-added the ROMlist counter by request and updated default skin to incorporate this.

- Fixed some irregularities in the DATs.

damn, just when i thought i was done heh

well anyway, v1.07 update is being posted as we speak and its gonna be in the following groups:

alt.binaries.the-terminal

alt.binaries.games.xbox

alt.binaries.cd.image.xbox

alt.binaries.emulators.neogeo

great job + T +