FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

+ T +

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kof2k3up dont work no more.. must find new

ok, i just looked at the dat file, i just had to rename the files(takes a load off) but is there a way to make the m1 file smaller,, right now its 512.. need to make 131 or something like that

wrong crc on the m1 on rotdnd... doesnt say anything about achangbe on the read me :P maybe i missed something-fixed :(

Edited by GLiTcH

ok, this is my first attempt to update roms myself(in the past everyone else did the work for me). Now i know how to use romcenter and such, but im still a little confused. T i see your update and the new sets added ok, and some name changes for NG sets. But when you say roms have changed in the NG sets does that mean for example samsh5sp(main) roms changed(272-p1 and p2). I assumed from what you said just some new sets and name change, did not realize there was more to it than that. Am i correct?

ok, from what is see, these games need new roms

kok2k4se

lastblad

samsh5sp

and mslug5 and samshosp need the unavailable m1 roms(but are not needed to play)

am i on the right track?

Edited by lawnspic

ok, this is my first attempt to update roms myself(in the past everyone else did the work for me). Now i know how to use romcenter and such, but im still a little confused. T i see your update and the new sets added ok, and some name changes for NG sets. But when you say roms have changed in the NG sets does that mean for example samsh5sp(main) roms changed(272-p1 and p2). I assumed from what you said just some new sets and name change, did not realize there was more to it than that. Am i correct?

ok, from what is see, these games need new roms

kok2k4se

lastblad

samsh5sp

and mslug5 and samshosp need the unavailable m1 roms(but are not needed to play)

am i on the right track?

lastblade plays fine for me

It appears that kf2k3pcb is wrong in the emulator and/or DAT. It calls for a 271-bios.bin (148dd727) that is 256 KB in size. I have that file with the correct CRC and it's actually 512 KB in size.

I was just updating my ROM set so I haven't tried to run it yet... so I don't know if it's just wrong in the DAT or if it's wrong in the emulator too.

[edit] Well, nevermind the part about checking the emulator. I tried to run it only to find out it's a non-working game anyway. But the DAT is still wrong about the file size.

Edited by Thraxen