FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

+ T +

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't run into any bugs yet, but apparently that 270-m1.bin rom (49c9901a) is available now for samsho5, so does that mean that the 270-m1_decrypted.bin can be removed now?

Also, I noticed that kof2k3up seems to be more commonly known as kof2k4up and that is what the title screen says as well.

Just a couple of possible changes for future builds.

Anybody else experiencing crackly audio during gameplay?.

I have this version of FBAXXX and the previous one.And i seem to be having problems with the audio.It's not just one or 2 games either...it's all the games.

Anybody know how i can fix this?.

Is it games from all the categories too (CPS1, CPS2, NeoGeo)? Also, how noticeable is the problem? I've tried a few games and really haven't noticed anything. Did you delete the previous FBAXXX save before trying the new version? That can sometimes cause issues (if you don't delete the old save).

i know this is off topic and there are already alot of ques on this thread, but i wanted to know what is with all the different versions of neogeo.zip. i have noticed three different sets. one for Fbaxxx, one for Mame and then the original 55kb version that even the newest build of Kawaks still uses since way back. are the differnt rom files in the former two zip files a hack or whatever(this does not incluse the unibios offcourse). sorry to be a pain, just wanted to make sense of all this. also i think it would be a good idea to include the bios in the new Fbaxxxpro, since it is indeed a "special" bios set needed for Fbaxxx to run unlike the original set. Thanks

Not sure you can do anything about this, but sf2ce13 doesn't seem to be running correctly. When you run the game a lot of the graphics are missing. You can't see the map or character's faces when at the character select screen. Then when in a fight you can't see the static background. All you see are the fighters and any background element that is animated.

But maybe that's as good as this ROM runs? I tried to run it on FBA and WinKawaks. FBA doesn't even recognize it and WinKawaks wouldn't either. But I was able to get WinKawaks to run it by renaming the ROM files to match sf2koryu since it uses the same number of ROM files as sf2ce13. When I did that I got WinKawaks to run the game but it looked identical to the way FBAXXX Pro runs the game.

I haven't run into any bugs yet, but apparently that 270-m1.bin rom (49c9901a) is available now for samsho5, so does that mean that the 270-m1_decrypted.bin can be removed now?

A decrypted M ROM is required for all newer sets in any emulator because the decryption routines are not yet known. The encrypted M ROM is optional and is added to the set for reference purposes.

Anybody else experiencing crackly audio during gameplay?.

I have this version of FBAXXX and the previous one.And i seem to be having problems with the audio.It's not just one or 2 games either...it's all the games.

Anybody know how i can fix this?.

I haven't encountered any such problems. As Thraxen suggests try a clean install. If that fails then try packing the XBE (using pack.bat and xbepack.exe from the last FBA-XXX archive) and see if it makes a difference.

i know this is off topic and there are already alot of ques on this thread, but i wanted to know what is with all the different versions of neogeo.zip. i have noticed three different sets. one for Fbaxxx, one for Mame and then the original 55kb version that even the newest build of Kawaks still uses since way back. are the differnt rom files in the former two zip files a hack or whatever(this does not incluse the unibios offcourse). sorry to be a pain, just wanted to make sense of all this. also i think it would be a good idea to include the bios in the new Fbaxxxpro, since it is indeed a "special" bios set needed for Fbaxxx to run unlike the original set. Thanks

I'll look into syncing the bios set with MAME for the next release since that should be the most current.

Not sure you can do anything about this, but sf2ce13 doesn't seem to be running correctly.  When you run the game a lot of the graphics are missing.  You can't see the map or character's faces when at the character select screen.  Then when in a fight you can't see the static background.  All you see are the fighters and any background element that is animated.

It must require some kind of special decryption in the driver. I just added it with the standard sf2ce driver (most hacks just use this). If I can find a working driver I'll add it to the next build.

Edited by + T +