M3perfect

kcmasterpyro

Will the m3 perfect be able to run homebrew that uses wifi like ds2key right out of the box or do i need to run something on it first and if so what do i need to run it

also what type of programs does the m3 use (.nds,.gba.ds ) and if i need to convert something what program do i need to convert.gba.ds to.nds and vice versa.

thank you again you are all very helpful

Edited by kcmasterpyro

i can vouge for the m3perfect mainly cause i have one, to answere your first question. once u get it out of the box ull need to update the firmware but dont update it to e15 cause there have been problems with some homebrew programs with it, secondly the m3 runs.ds.gba and.nds files aswell as.nes.gb.gg and its movie files.gbs and.gbm but i recommend moonshell which lets u play mp3s and look at much more stuff and i forget the name of the program that can change.ds.gbas to nds and vise versa

can you tell me where i get the firmware upgrade for the m3

I also heard you need M3 power on loader by pepsiman

Pepsiman has released a homebrew loader for the M3/G6 for use with homebrew that do not turn the power on prior to loading. If you have an M3/G6 and have had trouble loading homebrew...

from http://www.ndshb.com/index.php

Edited by kcmasterpyro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...