dipswitchs don't work in Garou: Mark of the Wolves

eh sorry, I didn't realize that Universe BIOS were unrequestable too. I just assumed that only the game roms and neogeo bios were against the rules.

The Universe still contains the original Neo-Geo BIOS, although heavily modified. That's why it's against the rules to ask where to get it. It really isn't that hard to find it though.

As for the message it gave you, I've never encountered something like that.

Just out of couriosity, what does the 1-1 DIP do?

It's supposed to show the debug object (at least in 2-d fighters it does). The debug object is basically a fighter that shows up in the middle of the screen and you can control his animations. It's the primary way I rip sprites from Neo geo games.

• 7 years later...

Strangly, I have this, only with G:MOTW, as well.

I'm using Winkawks. I click games > NeoGeo Setting > Dip Switch. I've tried multiple times, to select them, but they won't stay. I've found that it will stay in the "Prototype" version, which I had found 1st. The prototype, overall, is a good version. The only real bugs are that the character story dialogues can get buggy. Otherwise, it's a good play, and if you're wanting to rip sprites (so long as it's not the endings), Prototype works well.