Can't get DS2Key to work

Vegetable

I set everything up, I connect to the AP, choose UDP Test, and I'm receiving packets on the PC, but nothing's showing up in Notepad. I'm pressing buttons like a wild man and nothing. Dis/connect doesn't help because I don't know if I'm connected or disconnected.

I set everything up, I connect to the AP, choose UDP Test, and I'm receiving packets on the PC, but nothing's showing up in Notepad. I'm pressing buttons like a wild man and nothing. Dis/connect doesn't help because I don't know if I'm connected or disconnected.

How do you know your getting the packets on the PC side exactly? If its from the /ba0 command or a similar one appearing on your DS, make sure the DS isn't pointed to itself (192.168.1.189 would most likely still be on the screen) as you'll still get the signals that way. If it is pointed to itself, edit the Destination IP to point to your computer.

I've done that. This is what the settings are on the DS:

IP Address 192.168.0.2

Gateway 192.168.0.1

Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0

DNS 192.168.0.1

And on the PC

IP Address 192.168.0.1

Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0

DNS 192.168.0.1

http://nimmy-online.com/blah/quicktest.exe

^ Use that to see if you're actually receiving any packets, should work, sorry if it doesn't, slapped it together in about 20 seconds.

(Set your port, load up the ds2key, set that up, press button. see if you get the packets)