DS Lite Revealed

Gryph

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/news/060126.html

The first redesign of the DS has been confirmed and it's called DS Lite. Here is the important info:

The article says that the system is thinner, lighter, and has adjustable brightness controls (apparently it's called DS lite because of both weight and brightness).

Original dimensions: 148 x 85 x 28mm

New dimensions: 133 x 73.9 x 21.55mm

Old weight: 275g

New weight: 218g

It will be released in Japan on March 2nd with no announced date for the rest of the world. There is an English article at 1Up but the link isn't working for me. Here it is anyway, http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3147494

0601267no.jpg

I think it looks damn sexy. Very Revolution-ish. I hope they release a black version since that would be awesome.

No, I mean Nintendo of Europe was obviously kept out of the loop here. If they knew but were told not to say, they would have declined to comment.....not outright refuted the idea.

PAL gamers are almost always the last to get anything.......including news. lol

No, I mean Nintendo of Europe was obviously kept out of the loop here. If they knew but were told not to say, they would have declined to comment.....not outright refuted the idea.

PAL gamers are almost always the last to get anything.......including news. lol

and to this day i still don't know y

Because no one cares for Europe.

Yes, that's how it's been for the longest time, although the situation with game releases has improved trementdously in the recent years.