MGO: Metal Gear Online

Sturmvogel

Yeah so I got home at around 1 am and decided to try the online play for Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence. I imported it and bought a japanese pstwo to play it. It can say it was totally worth it. Luckily I can read most of the important Japanese I need to get the basic hang of the game.

There are a few U.S. players hosting here and there, but I'm mostly playing with Japanese guys I think. I usually join the Team Death Match games and snipe 70% of the time. But I was seriously getting owned. The skill some of these guys have...wow. :blink: I was getting killed right and left. Cool thing was that there was no lag at all...

Edited by Sturmvogel

im SOOOO excited for this to be released in the US, i think i would be pretty good at it because i rarely get caught because everyone gets shot before i have a chance to get caught :)

Wait till you play it and you'll see what I mean. This is no Socom! I've been spending way to much time playing this. I've tried avoiding gettting sucked into MMOrpg's but Metal Gear got me.... :)

You can play as Ocelot and Raikov, if after one round you have the highest ranking/score. It's funny hearing Ocelot talking to himself as he reloads his SAA (single action army pistol). Conversely, if are the lowest ranking person you get Sokolov, the wimpy scientist. But you get the stealth camo!! :P

Edited by Sturmvogel

Bonus DVD came with the Japanese Special Edition of MGS3: Subsistance.

It's the whole Metal Gear story crammed into 30 minutes.

Bonus DVD came with the Japanese Special Edition of MGS3: Subsistance.

It's the whole Metal Gear story crammed into 30 minutes.

Which I have so...

I think they confirmed that the U.S. version will get it..or something of that matter. The frantic topics I've read about this are all a blur...:P