Screw Texas

Wizard

Screw em.

Commence discussion with either Texas bashing or talking about this. Try to talk about this while bashin texas at the same time.

You're just a lil'be'otch who's jealous cuz you cant have warm whether.

Warm whether = heat = less need for clothes = girls not wearing as much clothes as needed = sux to be in canada like you. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I bootlegg all my games, actually I rarly had time for games until now cuz I've been working and what not, so yeah, sux for you.

Wtf? Are you simple or are you just desparate to sling sh!t?

News flash: It'll never happen in a million years. It's like the federal ban on gay marraige. People talk like it has a chance in hell of being passed. But omg, indicting Texas over one guy's comments, that's as ignorant as the people who try to back this crap.

K'dash, screw yourself. I don't even live in Texas but that's not cool.

News flash: It'll never happen in a million years. It's like the federal ban on gay marraige. People talk like it has a chance in hell of being passed. But omg, indicting Texas over one guy's comments, that's as ignorant as the people who try to back this crap.

No one cares what you think. So stop it.

That was highly uncalled for Cominus.......but yeah right, like more than 30% of the female population in Texas has any teeth let alone the body for a bikini.  :(

WTF are you talking about? :huh: missing teeth? Since when? WTF are you talking about? Are you some sort of dentist? How did you come up with that? It's not like canadians have perfect teeth anywayz, and bodies, this is the u.s. what state has "every girl" with a perfect body? None, nuff said. This thing is pure spam. :)

Edited by Cominus

That was highly uncalled for Cominus.......but yeah right, like more than 30% of the female population in Texas has any teeth let alone the body for a bikini.  :(

WTF are you talking about? :huh: missing teeth? Since when? WTF are you talking about? Are you some sort of dentist? How did you come up with that? It's not like canadians have perfect teeth anywayz, and bodies, this is the u.s. what state has "every girl" with a perfect body? None, nuff said. This thing is pure spam. :)

With a reply liek that, you sure are spam. You box.

No one cares what you think. So stop it.

As witty a response as "you're reffering to yourself" only in this case I'd be right to say it.

HOW WITTY OF YOU TO RESPOND WHEN IT SEEMS YOU CANNOT THINK OF A PROPER COME BACK. NOW BOW DOWN TO GOD AND TAKE YOUR SARCASTIC REMARK AND SHOVE IT HIGH UP YOUR ARSE.