Troubleshooting and planned features

Sintax

Read this post before posting feature requests or problems with the program.

Setup your WFC settings and pick auto-connect! It will (should) work like magic.

You may need to forward port 8888 UDP on your router.

Edited by Sintax

• 1 year later...

Forgive me for asking this, but I have been very interested in making this work (which it hasn't), so my obvious question is this: "HOW do we make this work?" I've been looking around, but I have not found any info that could help me set it up or anything, being that I am not a developer or anything of the like. So I'm curious as to whether or not there is a tutorial or a "Win2DS For Dummies" laying around on the forums somewhere someone could point me to?

• 2 months later...
Forgive me for asking this, but I have been very interested in making this work (which it hasn't), so my obvious question is this: "HOW do we make this work?" I've been looking around, but I have not found any info that could help me set it up or anything, being that I am not a developer or anything of the like. So I'm curious as to whether or not there is a tutorial or a "Win2DS For Dummies" laying around on the forums somewhere someone could point me to?

i am also looking for one of these for me r4ds and me

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...