Suggestions plz

Ryuken

so right now i don't download any anime except bleach and naruto but now i want to download other animes but dunno what to download. i'm looking for an anime that just started and it's easy to get back the beginning episodes., i'm looking for mature/lot of fightin and blood but a good story. i was watching blood+ but i t got license so now i want something else that can replace it, so what anime u guys are watching?

Elfen Lied and Samurai Champloo, Peace Maker Kurogane. Ayashi no Ceres (the first anime I've ever watched, besides Evangelion), Ninja Scroll (TV and/or movie), Bakuretsu Tenshi (Burst Angel in the US), Ikkitousen, Mai-HiME, Noir (Especially this), Tenjou Tenge.

• 3 weeks later...
GitS: Stand Alone Complex rules hardcore.

Yes, I agree but it was released in 2002 so it's not likely being shown on TV in Japan any longer! It rules because the same director who worked on the Ghost in the Shell movie also worked on the 26 episodes. ;)

Also because Mr. Ghost in the Shell himself worked on it! Go go Shirow and your very attractive women characters!

I recommend Ergo Proxy, only because it uses Paranoid Android as it's opening theme.

I recommend Ergo Proxy, only because it uses Paranoid Android as it's opening theme.

I just took a look at Ergo Proxy, and the resolution borders on insane. Needless to say the image quality is top notch (1280x720). The story seems interesting as well.