They're doing it again

Weirdy

link

SUNNYVALE, Calif. – January 24, 2006 – You win! The ultimate in arcade brawlers comes home as Capcom® today announced Street Fighter® Alpha Anthology for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, a monumental compilation of the entire Street Fighter® Alpha arcade series.

The collection features direct arcade conversions of StreetFighter® Alpha, Street Fighter® Alpha 2, Street Fighter® Alpha 2 Gold and Street Fighter® Alpha 3 which have never before been available together in one package. As an added bonus, the “pint-sized” Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix® (also released on consoles as Pocket Fighter®), is included which brings the total to five action packed games on one disc. Street Fighter Alpha Anthology is scheduled for release throughout North America in summer 2006. To date, the Street Fighter franchise has sold more than 27million units worldwide.

In this case, I hope sfa3 isn't ported from the cps2.

im such a sucker for street fighter, cept EX series. im gonna get this even though i know capcom is milking money with old games. ive yet to forgive capcom for Capcom Fighting Jam :P i still want sf 4 damn it. a man can only dream right? yeah whatever....

alpha 2 is forever my favorite btw...

meh, got arcade perfect on fbaxxx already

I want sf4 or sfa4 or mvc3 or something else NEW.

Not surprising, they're milking the sh!t out of EVERYTHING they can. Mega Man Anniversary Collection, Mega Man X Collection......all these Street Fighter and other stuff.

It's not a bad thing though if you really want it. I think the Mega Man collections are ok, the X collection I was kinda disappointed in though. They put far more effort into the Anniverary Collection.

maybe they're planning on something big that they'll need more money on?? but that's just a stupid idea, anyway since i already have sfa3 rom, i won't be buying this game

at the most capcom will port the dc version or upper arcade of sfa3 tho think it would've been nice to add the new characters thats gonna be in psp's sfa3 unless they already planned that and you'll need to connect your psp to the ps2 to unlocked them but who knows heh.

too bad they're not releasing the darkstalkers collection to usa, import came out pretty damn good but the ingame text is in japanese only :blink:

btw, for those who don't know; onimusha 4 import is out and has english :o

at the most capcom will port the dc version or upper arcade of sfa3 tho think it would've been nice to add the new characters thats gonna be in psp's sfa3 unless they already planned that and you'll need to connect your psp to the ps2 to unlocked them but who knows heh.

too bad they're not releasing the darkstalkers collection to usa, import came out pretty damn good but the ingame text is in japanese only :blink:

btw, for those who don't know; onimusha 4 import is out and has english :o

i found out it was out a few days ago but i couldn't find any place that i could "get" it from

Holy. If they do not feature what is available on the PSP version, I will give this a big miss.

which is why I said that I hope that they do not port sfa3 from the cps2; the NAOMI version would be a whole lot better

but they said Arcade Perfect (remember, that's also what midway said about Midway Arcade Treasures vol.2); so I doubt they are even going to attempt to enhance anything, much less sfa3