Blasphamy!

Wizard

What the hell?? That's a lie, I can go to downtown and look around the streets seeing chicks in nothing but panties, heck I can walk 10 blocks down to caye 8 and stare at white bathing suit wearing trannys/lesbians!!!

This reminds me, I was with my friends once getting out of the mall after watching a movie, we decide to go through marshels, lord and behold, a women with this miraculess ass walks in the store, wearing nothing but panties and a braw (both of them were pink, and so were her flip flops). Her breast sized seemed like a perfect C. Gaa, the good old times.

Oh flock that. In the ear. People need to relax more, Geez.

It's not like many "kids" can go to E3, and I'd imagine that those who get to go there do not see anything wrong with booth babes.

Well, at least E3 will be more about games and less about babes.

*CAST shiled

Agreed. It's not that big a deal. The censorship aspect annoys me greatly but I see this more of an issue of keeping the trash who goes there for mainly that reason and let them focus on the games. If you want to see scantily clad women then just look elsewhere on the Internet.

The policy hasn't changed but their just enforcing it. http://www.gamecloud.com/article.php?article_id=3162

Not to mention this is good for the booth babes since they won't be groped at by sweaty games.

Who cares.

E3 is not for the general public.  It's for the press, the publishers, developers and retailers.

Actually, if you have the money, you CAN get in. And it isn't bribery, it's called buying a ticket.