Win2DS - Remotely control your Windows PC

Sintax

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm the screen just stays on waiting. I don't have any encryption on and I'm pretty sure I have all the info correct.

Any help would be much appreciated because I want to get this (probably) amazing app to work

Hi there, first post (because I'd really like to get this working!)

I can't get this to connect at all on my setup... flashme'd DS with M3 CF, homebrew usually works fine (never tried wifi type ones before), linksys WRT54Gv5 router with 1.0.0.6 firmware, DS works fine online (mario kart etc)...

however when i fill in the connection details into the app, DS IP of 192.168.1.30 as setup in the WFC options, gateway as the IP of the router, server as the IP on my main PC etc.... when i goto connect it sees the AP, but once i press A it _immediately_ displays the error message of "CANNOTCONNECT"... no authenticating or waiting or anything... just error straight away..

WEP etc is disabled, and tried both with mac filtering and without... the dswifi stuff does work with a router right? or am I just totally off the mark and need a softAP in my machine or something....

any ideas? i'd love to try this app out :(

Hi there, first post (because I'd really like to get this working!)

I can't get this to connect at all on my setup... flashme'd DS with M3 CF, homebrew usually works fine (never tried wifi type ones before), linksys WRT54Gv5 router with 1.0.0.6 firmware, DS works fine online (mario kart etc)...

however when i fill in the connection details into the app, DS IP of 192.168.1.30 as setup in the WFC options, gateway as the IP of the router, server as the IP on my main PC etc.... when i goto connect it sees the AP, but once i press A it _immediately_ displays the error message of "CANNOTCONNECT"... no authenticating or waiting or anything... just error straight away..

WEP etc is disabled, and tried both with mac filtering and without... the dswifi stuff does work with a router right? or am I just totally off the mark and need a softAP in my machine or something....

any ideas? i'd love to try this app out :(

leave the DS IP as 192.168.1.189

should only have to edit the server IP (computer you are running the program on go to Run->type "cmd" and run it, type "ipconfig" and hit enter, find the ip of your card connected to router) and the gateway IP (whatever the routher's IP address is)