Win2DS - Remotely control your Windows PC

Sintax

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to run it, but it's stuck on the waiting screen. YES i've read the readme. I am 100% sure all my settings are correct, because i used the same settings that work on all my other programs.

Hi, same here! I can't get past the waiting screen, and the server says it cannot bind to the port (wich is free), I don't even get the firewall popup as normally. Is there some library file missing on the distribution?

I was just myself starting to work on a thing like this, but I guess there is already many people working on it now...

Just one idea: why not try to load and save the settings to the CF using the simple readconfig and writeconfig that are in my WiFi transfer program?

You can find the source code on the website http://bafio.drunkencoders.org

It's far from perfect, but allows to avoid entering the detail each time... Plus it could be kind of a standard until we get the settings from the lib :clapping:

Bafio

I'm trying to run it, but it's stuck on the waiting screen. YES i've read the readme. I am 100% sure all my settings are correct, because i used the same settings that work on all my other programs.

Hi, same here! I can't get past the waiting screen, and the server says it cannot bind to the port (wich is free), I don't even get the firewall popup as normally. Is there some library file missing on the distribution?

I was just myself starting to work on a thing like this, but I guess there is already many people working on it now...

Just one idea: why not try to load and save the settings to the CF using the simple readconfig and writeconfig that are in my WiFi transfer program?

You can find the source code on the website http://bafio.drunkencoders.org

It's far from perfect, but allows to avoid entering the detail each time... Plus it could be kind of a standard until we get the settings from the lib :clapping:

Bafio

it was ranging on the waitng screen for me too, then i remebered i have WEP enabled on my router, and thius app does not support WEP, dunno if this aplys for you though

i really think this should have WEP support like the others

edit: man this is really neat, anyway you should make it so whatever whe are scrolling on the botton screen is zoomed in on the upper screen also auto refreshing, but then i guess it woud be to damn slow, just a thought though

Edited by onarum

Sorry, but I HAVE to complain.

This damn keyboard is so friggin' messed up I can't even press a number. I press 9 and it outputs SHIFT. WHAT THE HELL?!

Nr. 1 - 5 simply won't work.

So I can't really even (can't enter the damn IP) try out this although promising application. Sorry.

BTW, yes, I have calibrated my touchscreen at least three times, okay?

Same problem here MaHe, I remember reading somewhere on gbadev.org that there are two types of touch screens for DSs that use different coding (or something). I don't know if they've figured it out yet, but it is quite annoying. Anyway you could fix this Sintax? Just constructive criticism, but great app Sintax!

Same problem here MaHe, I remember reading somewhere on gbadev.org that there are two types of touch screens for DSs that use different coding (or something).  I don't know if they've figured it out yet, but it is quite annoying.  Anyway you could fix this Sintax?  Just constructive criticism, but great app Sintax!

I cant use the keyboard either. Numbers 1-5 are very messed up.

I can seldom press 1, 2 is easy to press, 3 is complicated, and the rest are kinda easy.

If this could get fixed, along with being able to 'fuse' this app with DS2Key...

This would be the greatest app evah!

Heres my suggestion (for future releases)

Up, down, left and right, to be used as up, down left and right. (I want to play Unreal Tourney 2k4, sick, I know, Its just for bragging purposes.

Being able to customize L and R buttons for our 'personal use' (Shoot, jump, etc :clapping:)

Oh and zoom in.

First fix the keyboard I guess :roll1:

Same problem here MaHe, I remember reading somewhere on gbadev.org that there are two types of touch screens for DSs that use different coding (or something).  I don't know if they've figured it out yet, but it is quite annoying.  Anyway you could fix this Sintax?  Just constructive criticism, but great app Sintax!

I cant use the keyboard either. Numbers 1-5 are very messed up.

I can seldom press 1, 2 is easy to press, 3 is complicated, and the rest are kinda easy.

If this could get fixed, along with being able to 'fuse' this app with DS2Key...

This would be the greatest app evah!

Heres my suggestion (for future releases)

Up, down, left and right, to be used as up, down left and right. (I want to play Unreal Tourney 2k4, sick, I know, Its just for bragging purposes.

Being able to customize L and R buttons for our 'personal use' (Shoot, jump, etc :clapping:)

Oh and zoom in.

First fix the keyboard I guess :roll1:

errrr.. why dont you use ds2key... this one is for games...

errrr.. why dont you use  ds2key... this one is for games...

Because DS2Key doesnt currently use a mouse :clapping:

but you know, this program wasn't based for games. give a little longer and DS2key might use touch screen for mouse controle. This is based off VNC flat out remoting to a computer.

Edited by Warlord698