Win2DS - Remotely control your Windows PC

Sintax

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keyboard could use a little more work, seeing how it is taking a while to to type this. arrow keys need to do arrow keys and not m,p,h, and k. a zoom function would be wonderful.and having the image not do the whole screen would help for moving the mouse around the edges. but most of all, having it save settings is what needs to be done first. thats all I can think of now, and great work on the program.

Edited by Warlord698

Great job on this wonderful app Sintax. Don't let the complaints get to you, everyone is just surprised by how far these new apps are taking the DS homebrew scene by storm and the human mind just wants more and more. Keep up the great work, we have also posted this on 1Emulation news. You've done a wonderful job. :D

P.S. Check your PM. :D

Great job on this wonderful app Sintax. Don't let the complaints get to you, everyone is just surprised by how far these new apps are taking the DS homebrew scene by storm and the human mind just wants more and more. Keep up the great work, we have also posted this on 1Emulation news. You've done a wonderful job. :D

P.S. Check your PM. :D

I agree.

Great job Sintax!

Just wanted to say that i'm extremealy impressed. Can't wait to see how this turns out in the future. It's just so cool being able to access my main computer from my DS :D However...I can only view my primary screen..not both my screens...but...oh well (either way, to fit both screens on the one screen on the DS..would make it super small :D)