Boss Music

i'm sorry i didn't make something clear.

1-i didn't PLAY the game myself, but i watched my friend playing it for over 30 hours (including the sephiroth battle).

that was after the storyline was already ruined for me.

2- i did experience it properly, going through cd1 of the game and still not thinking it's the best thing ever, means i've experienced it enough to judge it.

or do you hafta play through a whole game you dislike just to prove you dislike it?

3- i saw and watched teh battle with sephiroth, i did NOT like the music.

4- these are MY opinions.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GGX on dc, that chix witht eh ghost, "holy orders".

What? Speak english.

'Holy Orders' is Ky Kiske's theme music, he isn't a girl, and he has no ghosts. Eddie has ghosts, but he wan't in GGX, and he isn't a girl either.

I actually made a mistake in my post. I meant Zappa, not Eddie. Eddie (actually, Zato-1) was in GGX, he's blind's and uses a demon called Eddie. In GGXX, Eddie has pretty much taken over Zato's body, so Zato doesn't really exist anymore.

i'm sorry i didn't make something clear.

1-i didn't PLAY the game myself, but i watched my friend playing it for over 30 hours (including the sephiroth battle).

that was after the storyline was already ruined for me.

2- i did experience it properly, going through cd1 of the game and still not thinking it's the best thing ever, means i've experienced it enough to judge it.

or do you hafta play through a whole game you dislike just to prove you dislike it?

3- i saw and watched teh battle with sephiroth, i did NOT like the music.

4- these are MY opinions.

Again, these problems are all symptomatic of ruined context, the element of the "first person" being key. Watching someone play a game is like watching someone read a book. You should kick your friend's ass for wasting this game for you.

dude, the same friend wasted suikoden for me, and yet i played through the game and enjoyed it immensely.

i'm not saying i'm right, i'm not saying i'm wrong, i just believe ff7 was VERY VERY VERY overhyped and it wasn't that great.

plain and simple, even if i hadn't got the story ruined, i didn't really enjoy playing, what i was playing.

it did not give me the same feeling a game like say... chrono trigger game me.

• 1 year later...