PointyRemote release 0.000015a (07-02-06)

Pointless

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hello i'italias noobs

I'dont work pointyremote on mi Ds. the maus on the mi pc rum bat on the ds I'dont wiew the descktop of mi pc

In italian linguage:

ciao sono un itlano invesperto

non riesco a far funzionare pointy reemote sul mio pc. se tocco lo scermo con il pennino la freccia del mause sul pc si move, ma sul mio ds nn riesco a vedere il desktop del pc

so che non capirete cosa scrivo ma ci sto provando ugualmente scusate comunque dal forum dove provengo siamo almeno in 3 di noi che abbiamo questo probblema :ph34r:

edit

SOORRYYYY for tis lammer messagi hai havere resolt!!! (ho risolto!!!!) :punk: the program runnn :naughty: is is beautiful programo sorri i'm the lammer i'm the lammere (i'm weri happi whi pointyremote runn!!! :naughty: )

Edited by DaitarnX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

damnit.... i looooovveee dead topics. If you have discontinued making the mod then just post that here and dont just leave me hanging with the short bursts of hope that I get when I go through all of my bookmarks and see the link to this and this "maybe... just maybe, he updated it." It pretty much sucks to have that feeling and then find nothing here after you saying a new version was coming out soon.

I still love you and your mod.... but i can't get the current version to work with router so i need a newer one with the new library thing...... KEEP WORKING ON IT, PLEASE!!!

Edited by Slosha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...