PointyRemote release 0.000015a (07-02-06)

Pointless

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe someone cares, maybe not

but i got functional pointyremote over tcp working

with a softer server and all kind of crap xD

next version will feature adjustable levels of compression (to fit ur needs) for both zoomed view and gral view

next version will feature adjustable levels of compression (to fit ur needs) for both zoomed view and gral view

You´re the man !!!!! Yeah!!!

And the removable wallpaper ideia can be done?

good to see you're still working on this, what about a background server? or maybe something that minimizes to tray automatically?

I care!! I can't wait to try PR with TCP fully working! Is it really really fast compared to previous versions?

WEll, i'm pretty sure i can configure my router to make this program work. But do i need an incoming AND an outgoing port, and are they both 8888... and i'm pretty sure nobody read my last post with the problems i was having.... i dont wanna wait for the tcp version.

And what do i put for that friggen "Dest IP"???!?!?!? And do can i use WEP on UDP??? Somebody answer....

Edited by Slosha

WEll, i'm pretty sure i can configure my router to make this program work.  But do i need an incoming AND an outgoing port, and are they both 8888... and i'm pretty sure nobody read my last post with the problems i was having.... i dont wanna wait for the tcp version.

And what do i put for that friggen "Dest IP"???!?!?!?  And do can i use WEP on UDP??? Somebody answer....

dest Ip is the ip of the computer running the server