PointyRemote release 0.000015a (07-02-06)

Pointless

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what would be cooler? If you could reverse this and see your DS on the computer and play it via the computer. You could do a type of proxy exe to the game exe and stream the video to the computer. I think it would be neat even if just to get it on the screen.

You know what would be cooler? If you could reverse this and see your DS on the computer and play it via the computer. You could do a type of proxy exe to the game exe and stream the video to the computer. I think it would be neat even if just to get it on the screen.

Sadly, this just isn't feasable at all, probably isn't possible :peopleseybrow:

Too bad, though.

-Stephen

Sadly, this just isn't feasable at all, probably isn't possible :peopleseybrow:

Too bad, though.

-Stephen

I dont see why not, It might be slow but you should still be able to have one program start another like DLL interjection but for the DS. Can a DS exe run another and still reside in memorry? Just directly hook the main screen buffer output and stream it to the server. You could use this to put it on a computer screen then from the computer to the tv. I think it would be cool. It might be hard but not impossible. If I had a DS I could load stuff on Id try it but alas I dont. Anyways, Think about it you never know you might go Ahhh I could do it like this!

well i don't have that adapter which i think is kind of like the nintendo adapter but it works for the psp aswell

my problem is that when i use the program, i put in all of my settings(which takes a while because the ds screen isn't accurate and i press the number 1 and get like the letter w which can take time to write) then it takes me to 2 black screens. what i can do there is press select to write a messege and then i press ok, but now the black screens have some weird green lines on them and that's it. I hope you can help me....