PointyRemote release 0.000015a (07-02-06)

Pointless

It also only shows one monitor for me, maybe the other guy who had it working has his dual monitor setup on SPAN instead of 2 seperate devices?

*anxiously awaiting next release*

Yeah..i'm betting that's it..since...it's not working for me too and I also have two seperate video cards. I only have access to the screen connected to my primary video card. :D

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is soooooo awesome but it needs autoupdating.

If you could make the screen autoupdate at a reasonable speed that would be awesome.

b.t.w the best interface I can think of:

Full screen on the bottom screen
zoomed view om the top
if you move the pointer over the bottom screen you update the top screen
by pressing up you switch the screens and you'll be able to click stuff
L - left click
+ right - right click
+ down - reload screen
start - enter
select - enter keystrokes

if you could do that it will be SOO awesome.

and forget about the colors, more speed, less colours!

"Ok. I'm having a bit of trouble. I'm using a flashcart. A v6 Flashme'd NDS. I can connect to my AP, but it gives me colums of green pixels on the top of the lower screen and a red lines of pixels in the middle of the bottom screen. zooming/ gral-ing doesn't change the picture. What's wrong?"

Same problem here wtih the same setup. It responds to button press etc according to the top screen, but nothing happens. Every other Wifi app I can find (including DS2Key which should use the exact same settings) runs just fine. Oddly I've also noticed that this won't run from flashcart with the Multi-nds loader. It fails with "Waiting for Arm7 init" or something similar on the top screen. Had to use WMB and download play.

Quite annoying as this seems a really cool app.

Edited by Stalkid64

"Ok. I'm having a bit of trouble. I'm using a flashcart. A v6 Flashme'd NDS. I can connect to my AP, but it gives me colums of green pixels on the top of the lower screen and a red lines of pixels in the middle of the bottom screen. zooming/ gral-ing doesn't change the picture. What's wrong?"

Same problem here wtih the same setup. It responds to button press etc according to the top screen, but nothing happens. Every other Wifi app I can find (including DS2Key which should use the exact same settings) runs just fine. Oddly I've also noticed that this won't run from flashcart with the Multi-nds loader. It fails with "Waiting for Arm7 init" or something similar on the top screen. Had to use WMB and download play.

Same weird bottom screen here too! Do you have a Supercard CF?

Edit: Pushing A and B a few refreshes the screen, whoops! Seems awfuly slow though, but I'm assuming thats being worked on. :D

Edited by splat

i cant get any of these new wifi programs to work for my ds. i wish i knew what was wrong..... i turn on the server program... i connect the ds to our network..... i give it its own ip address and then tell it what mine is. can someone please tell me what im doing wrong?

I had the same problem earlier today, My IP I input wasn' the right one (I have multiple computers within this network, so somtimes I forget which one I'm on), plus, my firewall kept blocking it even thoguh I told it to accept the connection. I finally went in and set it all right and it all worked out.

Same weird bottom screen here too! Do you have a Supercard CF?

Nope. Standard GBA flash cart. I did wonder if it could be related to something like monitor refresh rate, resolution or similar but I'm far too tired to test through all the possibilities. It's an odd one. Everything seems like it should be working and it's all connected fine. I've tried it with a Nintendo Wifi stick, an actual standard wireless USB stick, a Wireless router and a PCMCIA card with the driver hack. All work for every other app (again, DS2Key uses the same Wifi setup system and works perfectly even), yet this... No luck. It's a puzzle.