Silent Hill Trailer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally a video game movie that looks like it may not suck complete ass. and uwe boll needs his ass whiped for even releasing blood rayne that should be added to the methods of capital punishment for killing prisoners or torturing terrorist.

Man... I can't wait for this film. Being almost a Silent Hill fanboy, I just can't pass this one up.

I just love the 'Promise (Reprise)' from SH2 in the beginning of the trailer and the 'Silent Hill' theme from SH1 in end.

Plus, I regonize the female police officer Cybil, and the school from SH1. The overall look of the Otherworld and the ghostly girl are straight from SH3 and the faceless nurses and straight jacket-like monsters are from SH2.

Hell, I'll go see this movie just for the visual and character references alone.

All the more reason to listen to Silent Hill 2 OST once again.

cool, even I'm interested! :P

I see they've changed the Sh1 storyline a bit, but I wonder how they're going to mess with the Sh2 one (with James Sunderland trying to find his wife)

if this ends like Sh1, then this movie's sequel will probably be based on Sh3's storyline (<-- spoiler?)

The movie is an adaption of the first game with elements from the other games. It is in no way in canon to the video games.

No movie could suck as bad as the possibility of whats been rumoured for at least a year now. A Metroid movie.

My favourite game series ever, but can you make a movie out of it? NO! There is no dialogue save for in Fusion where you're presented with some occaisonal bland narration-like words from Samus and a computer. All the other games have no dialogue at all.

What do you do? Add dialogue to make the movie interesting? You alienate fans of the series instantly there, because we all know SAMUS DOESN'T SPEAK!