DS2Key - Original Thread

sypherce

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm it doesnt work for me.. then again inever got the origonal to work. im using gbamp with passkeyver1 i connect and everything i even enterd all 4 of my wep codes... but when i go into udp test it does nothing to my computer. The ds sais its connected though

If it only had support for a mouse.... (Maybe relative movement?), like in Win2DS.

If it had support for a mouse (and he ability to hotkey L and R as right and left click), then there'd be nothing better than playing Unreal on the PC using this!

If it only had support for a mouse.... (Maybe relative movement?), like in Win2DS.

If it had support for a mouse (and he ability to hotkey L and R as right and left click), then there'd be nothing better than playing Unreal on the PC using this!

That's exactly what I was about to say! Except make the mouse more like a mouse rather than a tablet (Win2DS works like a tablet so it shouldn't be exactly like that, because tablets don't really work properly for games (unless set to mouse mode)). But yes: mouse cursor movement support for the win!

Edited by Puppet