DS2Key - Original Thread

sypherce

Thanks for posting your new homebrew application here!

We hope you keep us updated on all its releases here on 1Emulation.

We have also posted it on 1Emulation Site News & Updates -> http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16858 // http://www.1emulation.com/

Sorry for the delay and congratulations on its new found popularity! :P

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great app, i cant wait to get it to work lol.

Ive set it all up but when i press a button on my ds the program says im pressing it again and again, really quickly and constantly until i close the program (turning off my ds does not work). If i press another button the the program alternates between the 2, again until the app is stopped. Has anyone had this problem and overcome it or just know how to fix it?

Thanks (and great work, keep it up)

Lemoe

Hello!

I registered in this site just to say this program is awesome!

I've been lurking the forums for a while, but decided to register and post once I saw this into effect.

I'd like to leave some feedback for the app though.

I noticed that if you hold A, it sends the signal as long as its being held, which is great. However, when using the Dpad, leaving Up or Left pressed only sends the signal once, which means that you have to continuously press left or right to move your character, rather than leaving it pressed.

Another detail is that while playing several Flash-based games on newgrounds, I noticed that, lets say Mario bros... You can't jump while running, you cant run while shooting and you cant shoot while jumping, which means that it can only send 1 action at a time, and not several at the same time.

If these 2 small 'details' could be fixed on a future release, it would be awesome!

Other than that, this application is great for playing Space Cadet Pinball!

Great app, i cant wait to get it to work lol.

Ive set it all up but when i press a button on my ds the program says im pressing it again and again, really quickly and constantly until i close the program (turning off my ds does not work). If i press another button the the program alternates between the 2, again until the app is stopped. Has anyone had this problem and overcome it or just know how to fix it?

Thanks (and great work, keep it up)

Lemoe

first time i tried ds2key, it worked fine

then, i wanted to change my ip to put 192.168.1.189 ( i didn't want to configure it each time )

after that, big problem :

i have the same problem as the quote before, and windows says there is an ip conflict, whatever ip i choose to use ds2key ( 1.1.1.1 or 254.254.254.254 )

i'm sure each ip i test ISN'T already given in my network, so i don't understand why it doesn't work anymore, even if i configure everything like it was when it worked :/