Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ken_cinder

Surprised nobody ever pointed this out

Mispelling of Phoenix Down. Is currently spelled Pheonix Down.

Oh and on and added note, the ATKShop is useless. This attack system needs more......it's so bland I can't be bothered playing. One should have to purchase weapons to use them too, not just get em based on their level.

I noticed it was spelled wrongly, and it doesn't work due to some database error (it used to work though).

The items are just the default ones, it's never been customised like I've seen elsewhere.

It would need code changes to have special stuff like different weapons, invulnerability, and other goodies.

Mispelling of Phoenix Down. Is currently spelled Pheonix Down.

Oh and on and added note, the ATKShop is useless. This attack system needs more......it's so bland I can't be bothered playing. One should have to purchase weapons to use them too, not just get em based on their level.

I noticed it was spelled wrongly too. Isn't a specific admin responsible for improving the Forum Attack System? :P

Yeah and maybe we could choose be different classes like wizards and cyborgs and sh!t. Like we could have different actions and there could actually be some kind of give-and-take stratagy to it.

Edited by iamjack

Ryder is the one who handles updates and codes for it.

Where is Ryder anyway? I noticed that he is online now but his last post was in 2004!!??? :P

He just does whatever needs to be done behind the scenes. He's not active to say the least.